chapter 2: Wheel of Life has started

<Italy - Island of Sicily

A Baby was seen walking through the Road of Italy, Island of Sicily where the People was seen hanging out with the People who were screaming 'Dangerous' but the moment the Man walk past through the Road, the people who are screaming 'Danger' look away from the Man.

He wears a Black Suit, Orange Suit, a Black tie and Fedora with Orange Strip with Cameleon in there who covered his eyes. The Baby has a Curly Burn at the side of his head with a smirk on his face. 

He enters the Bar where there no one in there, He sits at the end of the Table where the people will not disturb him.

"That you, Reborn?" A Male at the Counter wearing a suit asked, "The Godfather called you in again?"

"Being Popular must be though. Is it Roma this time? Venezia?" His Companion asked

"Giappone" (Japan) The Man who named as reborn answered to make them jolted in surprised

"What?! That Old Man already decided?!" One of them Claimed

Reborn sit in there opening the Folder from the Table, He got a new mission from Timoteo, The 9th Boss of Vongola, the strongest and Bloodiest Mafia in the World perhaps to trained the Children of Imemitsu to took over the Throne of Vongola.

Sawada Tsunayoshi, Reborn raised his eyebrow when looking at the File, He has an Average Score in his Grade, He got called 'Mad- Tsuna', 'Crazy-Tsuna', 'Loony-Tsuna', 'Dame-Tsuna'. This make Reborn raised one of his eyebrow in confused. The People seen him talking to no one and be called as 'Crazy-Tsuna', He speak of Riddle, His friend only Demon Prefect Hibari Kyoya.

He drink his Espresson from his table packed the File back to his Pocket. The Bar already almost close up so Reborn stand up give money in the Counter walk outside from the bar. Reborn hold a sigh, He need to trained this Child to become the Next Leader of the Mafia Boss.

(Reborn didn't know what hit him when he arrived in Japan and meet Sawada Tsunayoshi)

XXXXXX

It was a Dawn of the Day where the People grumpily try to woke up. A Beautifull Blue Sky covered the Sky with the Tree was seen Growing in Lush.

In one of the houses at the Nanimori Town, A Boy with Fluffy Brown Hair was seen sleep deeply in his Bedroom under the Blanket until he grunted, blinked sit up from his Bed with Glowing Orange eyes burning fiery of Fire.

(A Fire was spreading around the House burning the Vein that free him to move into his Fate, his Destiny. The Fae was giggling.)

The Boy, Sawada Tsunayoshi blink and the Color change back into Brown Color. He look at the Window look outside the River in silent. He rub his eyes shoved his Blanket away and sit at the edge of his Bed.

He can see the Tree Branch engulfed his Room from the Open Window, The Fae giggling whispering him, The Wind is moving make his Fire grow bigger. The Storm is Coming. A Spark of Light the was seen in front of him dancing from the Fae Trickery, It was beautiful Blue as Sky, Green as Forest, Stars of the Night, It also White like Morning Sun. Together, Like Crib, Entwined.

(The Beauty drag him away from the Reality into the Land of Fae and never return, The Light, The Spark that glow in front of him entwined around him like an Spider Net. HIs Fire glowing brightly like an Will-O-Whisp dancing around him, jumping around)

*RING!!!*

Tsunayoshi gasped jolted and all of the Spark and Fire of Will-O-Whisp gone like Glass has scattered. He blink look at his Alarm Clock who ringing loudly through his Room make him turn it off, Tsuna look at the Clock that said '04.00'.