"No, I just have good memory."

Jennie was teased by Lisa's honest answer. After laughing for a while, she held Lisa's hand and gently pressed it against her stomach. She solemnly asked, "Promise me that you'll be nice to him/her."

”Em.” Lisa's palm didn't dare to move, because there was a new life growing from within.

=

Jennie doesn't know if other people feel this way while they're pregnant. She can clearly feel that her body's nutrients were absorbed little by little by the child. She suddenly became a glutton. When the child was three months old, her hunger tripled and she inexplicably likes to eat sweets. Her stomach will become crazy hungry after almost less than two hours from her previous meal.

But every time the obstetric examination is done, the doctor gives the conclusion that her metabolism is very high during pregnancy, and pregnant women need to provide sufficient nutrition to the fetus, so it's normal to feel lethargic, hungry and eat sweet food. Even Mother Kim comforted her daughter that it was better to eat more than to have morning sickness. However, Jennie always felt wrong, because she ate so much, but her stomach was smaller than other pregnant women in the same month, and her weight didn't significantly increase.

The doctor also felt strange about this, but after all the examinations, everything was concluded to be normal.

Unable to find the reason for her abnormality, Jennie let herself relax and take care of the baby. Until the child was almost seven months old, that day, Lisa had just sent her to the studio's door when the familiar feeling of dizziness suddenly appeared, pulling her into the darkness.

When she woke up again, it was six days later, she was lying in a private ward. Beside her face was a haggard Lisa.

"Jennie." When Jennie moved, Lisa noticed. she immediately leaned over to Jennie.

"Lisa ..." Jennie wanted to sit up, but once her hand moved, Lisa held it down.

"Don't move, there's an infusion bag connected to the back of your hand."

"What about the child?" Jennie laid down again.

"The child is fine." Lisa held Jennie's hand and gently placed it on her swollen abdomen, making her feel the child's presence.

Jennie suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, the child is fine , then asked: "How long have I slept?"

"Six days." Lisa replied.

"Six days? Am I sick?"

At the moment when she fainted, Jennie's heart was already feeling a little faint, this kind of dizziness wasn't normal. She felt alive initially, then suddenly without any warning, her whole body was emptied of its strength.

”Em.” Lisa didn't hide it.

"Same illness as my cousin?" Jennie wanted to confirm.

"It's the same, but different."

Lisa's answer made Jennie a little confused: "What's the same and different?"

"I'll call Professor Park." Lisa raised her hand and pressed the button on the bedside. Although she listened to Professor Park's explanation, she couldn't explain it himself.