”Em.” It's enough to have you, Jennie can't say anymore, and can only nod.

"Don't be afraid, Grandma will protect you and Lisa."

Jennie glanced down and looked at her left hand. The jade bracelet gifted by Grandma Manoban tightly clung to her arm. The soft touch of jade makes her feel at ease, as if Grandma Manoban was comforting her.

=

On the other side, the three men who were left in the living room were chatting with each other. Basically, Gong Yo starts the topic and Jisoo answers, then they watch Lisa's reactions quietly.

"Well, the R&D department's performance has been good recently, right?" Gong Yo tried to divert the topic towards Lisa as much as possible.

"It's okay, from the game's release to now, the revenue is nearly 100 billion won." Jisoo just finished reading the financial report before eating.

"That, Lisa made a lot of money ah."

"..." Jisoo glanced at her father as if to ask, did you completely ignore the cost?

Gong Yo stared back: What cost, why don't you let your brother be happy first?

"Yes, Lisa made a lot of money, and at the end of the year, she can earn a lot of dividends," Jisoo replied.

"Lisa, what do you want to do with the dividends?" Gong Yo asked Lisa directly.

"I want to resign." Lisa, who kept her head down and said nothing, suddenly burst out.

"Ka chha!" Jisoo's hand became so heavy that she almost crushed the coffee cup in her hand. "Why?"

"I want to study the cousin's illness." Lisa looked at her elder brother and said, "You asked me that day, what will I do if Jennie left me because... of the genetic disease?" Lisa didn't understand it at the time, but at this moment she understood.

As soon as she heard, Jisoo's expression changed, she and her family tried their best to hide it. her mother even took Jennie out to talk about it alone, but how did Lisa already know?

"You know?" Jisoo asked.

"Jennie's mother said that as long as she has a blood relationship with her cousin, she may also have this disease. If she has it then Jennie would have it, even if.... Jennie isn't dizzy."

Lisa had thought of it while she was at the Kim family home, but she didn't express her concerns in front of them. Jennie didn't feel dizzy, so she thought she wouldn't get sick, but Lisa didn't want to remind Jennie as she was afraid to frighten her.

"Then... what do you think? If Jennie is sick too?" Now that Lisa already knows, Jisoo asked again.

"I didn't think about it." Lisa shook her head, "My head starts to hurt when I think about it, it starts to buzz, it's uncomfortable."

This is a crisis that is about to happen, the father and son looked at each other and didn't dare to stimulate Lisa.

"Do you want to study medicine to save Jennie?" Gong Yo asked out loud after a long time.

”Em.” Lisa nodded. she thought about it and this was the only thing she could do.

"I disagree." Jisoo directly gave a negative opinion.

"Why? You said, no matter what I want to learn, it's okay." Lisa asked.

"Learning medicine is a long and rigorous thing. Every medical student must study for at least eight years to treat patients independently. If they want to reach the level of Professor Park, it will take more than a decade or several decades of clinical research." Jisoo continued, "You're smart, have scholar syndrome, learn things quickly, but it will take many years for you to reach Professor Park's level."