After alot of bickering and yelling at each other, they finally stop when Nick told them to shut the fuck.

Gino dropped us and went away with Louisa.

Luckily mom and dad were out and took Sofia with them. If they saw us in these state, they'll fire questions at us and I was in no mood to explain anything.

I decided to take bath first while Nick started to bark orders at someone on phone as soon as we reached our room.

I got dressed in a comfy pjs and a white shirt before going out with a towel on my hands drying my wet hair.

Nick huffed in annoyance before throwing his phone in the couch and went inside the bathroom.

I laid in the bed waiting for him while reading a romance novel. The male protagonist was about to propose his lover when I heard the door of the bathroom open and Nick peeked his head out.

"Can you please pass that towel," he pointed towards the couch and I rolled my eyes before grabbing the towel and going towards him.

As soon as I streched out my hand to give him the towel, he pulled me inside and I yelped in surprise.

He pinned me just under the shower and I gasped at him as the water hit me. "You fucking idiot,"

I slapped his arms before realising that he was half naked with only a small towel covering his lower area and his V line was on clear view. I closed my eyes with my hands and he chuckled at me.

"For God sake Nick, please put on some clothes," I said but he didn't reply. I peeked at him throught the small gap on my fingers and saw him staring down at my breast.

I followed his gaze and saw that my tits were on full show because of the water draining my white shirt which was transparent now.

I quickly covered my breast with both my hands before yelling at him. "Get out!"

But he didn't budge instead he inched closer towards me until we were just centimetres apart and my breath got hitched.

He ran his warm lips down my neck teasingly while he grabbed me by my hips. "You're fucking hot," he whispered into my ears, his hot breath fanning my neck and an unexpected moan left my lips.

He trailed wet kisses down my neck before stopping at one spot and started sucking on it while I moaned shamelessly.

The knock on the door brought me back to my sense and thats when I notice my hands were around his neck instead of covering my breast.

I quickly pushed him away and he groaned in annoyance.

"I. . . I'll go," I said before heading out.

I went into the closet and grabbed one his shirt that reached till my mid thigh and paired it with my shorts before opening the door.

"Mrs Ivanov, Miss Wilson is here to met Mr Ivanov. She's waiting in the hall," the maid said as she bowed before leaving after I nodded.

Soon Nick came out only in a towel and smirked at me.

"Arabelle is here," I said and his facial expression changed. "She's waiting in the hall for you,"

"The audacity of that bitch!" he yelled before storming inside the closet and I stare blankly at the wall.

She called me a whore when she is the one who ran away with that scumbag. I just wish she wasn't my sister, that way I could gladly hit her without feeling guilty.

Nick came out dressed in a grey sweatpants and black shirt before turning towards me. "I'll be back in a minute. Wait for me,"

He went out and I sighed. She messed with the wrong guy. I just hope one day she cross her path with Louisa who was planning to break all her bones after I told her everything.

Even if I can't hit her so what? My bestfriend can.

I return my attention back to the novel I was reading earlier. I was towards the middle when the door of our room creaked open revealing an angry looking Nick.

I decided it was better if I just shut my mouth and don't mingle in his business so I return my gaze back on my book. He sat down beside and stared at me but I didn't dare to look up.

Suddenly he grabbed the book from my hand before throwing at Gods knows where. "I need your attention too," he whined and I stared at him like he have grown two heads.

I touched his head and pout at him. "Poor Nick. They must have hit you pretty hard,"

The fucking Don whom everyone called Devil just whined at his wife? Now this is amusing.

He groaned before pulling me down and laid his head on my chest.

"Don't throw my things away next time or i'll forget your my husband and kill you myself," I said and he look up at me.

He grabbed my hand and position it on his head and I cocked my eyebrows at him.

"I like it when you play with my hair. It helps me reduce my stress," he yawned and I smiled before playing with his hair.

"Why did she came?" I asked after alot of debating with myself.

I feel him stiffen. "Nothing important," he replied and I pursed my lips into a thin line.

Of course. Who am I to ask you.

Remember your place Rosabelle. You'll be leaving after six months so don't get too comfortable and attached to him.

No matter how angry he is at Arabelle. But it was always her and it will always be her.

                                 « ★ »