Chapter 16:~Elora's secret~

(Next day)

Elladan entered his father office. And Elrond looked up at his son, "Elladan, I'm happy to see you," And Elladan smiled, "You too, adar," And Elrond looked up at his son in concern, "Didn't you enjoy your wedding night? Did something happen?," And Elladan sighed, "There wasn't a wedding night, adar. Elora refused me last night," And Elrond looked up at his son confused, "Did she tell you why?," And Elladan shook his head, "She just said she couldn't and then told me to go. She didn't explain why," And Elrond sighed, "That is strange. This is something we need to discuss,"
---------
"Are saying she sent you out of your chambers last night?," Thranduil asked confused. And Elladan nodded, "I asked her if I did something wrong. She said it was her fault and told me to go," And Elladan nodded, "But Emersion warned you, didn't he. So he must know the reason why Elora refused me," And Thranduil sighed, "Where's that wizard then?," And Emersion entered the hall, "Have something happened?," And Elladan turned to the wizard, "Elora refused me last night," And Emersion sighed, "It wasn't a surprise. I feared that would happen," And Elladan looked at him suspiciously, "Wait! You know the reason why she refused me?," And Emersion sighed, "I do. But everyone who knows the reason has promised to keep it a secret. The only person who knows about the secret except me is Cristiana, Elora's ladies and Cirdan himself. Ilitri may also know," "But what is it?,"Elladan asked, "Emersion, please, I need to know. She's my wife now and I never want to see her in pain," And Emersion sighed, "This can't leave this room. Elora will be furious with me if she finds out I've told you," "The secret will be safe with us. I promise,"Galadriel explained, "Please, tell us the truth. We don't want to see Ithildin (Moonlight) in pain," And Elladan sighed, "Cirdan was going to marry off Elora once along time ago to a wizard named Kadir. When he showed how mean he was planning to be to her, Elora told Cirdan and Cristiana about this and Cirdan banished him from his court so he could never lay a hand on Elora again. But two weeks later, he returned to kill Cirdan but Cirdan and I wasn't there. Cristiana and Elora were the only ones home except the guards and the servants, of course. When he realised he had failed. He raped her. Though he never succeeded to finish the rape, Elora has still fears of being touched by men," And Elladan nodded, "Thanks you for telling me," And Emersion nodded, "The elves may not know, but we know the name you gave her. But her dragons, when they call her Ithildin, they reference it to Starlight while you reference it to moonlight. Cristiana used to call her 'twinkle of stars'," And Galadriel nodded, "You were right to tell us the truth. I will do what I can to help her heal," "Help me heal?,"Elora asked as she suddenly entered the hall and looked up at Emersion, "Emersion? What's going on? Did you tell them? Why!? You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!," And Emersion turned to her, "Ithildin, (Moonlight) they deserve to know," And Elladan looked at his wife, "Elora, I promise, I will never force you into anything," And Emersion went over to her, "Elora," And Elora shook her head as she felt tears building up in her eyes. And Emersion put his hand on her arm and pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly and Elora started to cry. "It's okay, you don't have to be ashamed of what happened," "He has right, Ithildin,"Galadriel said, "You're not alone anymore,"