Chapter 8:~Tortured~

Legolas screamed in pain as the leather whip hit his bare back and Livia laughed wickedly, "So, are you going to tell me about your sister's weaknesses?,"
"Never!," Legolas exclaimed as he pulled in the chains.
And hit him with the whip once again. This time on his chest.
The torture continued for an hour. His chest, back and legs endured hard whip blows.

"Enough!,"Livia suddenly interrupted. And Legolas looked up weakly at her.
"We need him alive for now," Livia finished.
And the guards freed Legolas from the chains and dragged him to a cell and cackled his wrists, neck and ankles. And closed and locked the cell door behind them.

"Oh, sister, where are you?"Legolas thought.

His wounds from the torture was bleeding. He still didn't understand why Livia thought his suffering would make Elora agree that she was the rightful Queen of The Light Kingdom.

Suddenly, two guards entered his cell. They unlocked the chains and dragged him back to 'The Screaming room' and put him back in the chains from before.

Livia smiled wickedly,
"Broken?," She asked wickedly,
"Do not surprise me. You better hope Elora is coming. If she don't, you will not survive,"

And suddenly, Lord North, Livia's closest man entered the room.
"Oh, Valar, Livia, what have you done!?," He exclaimed as he saw the tortured elf Prince.
"She deserve it after what she did to me!," Livia exclaimed,
"What brings you here?,"
North swallowed, "I have bad news. It's about your lands,"

(A while later)

"So you say that some of my lands now are a part of Mirkwood!? How many lands!?," Livia asked.
"Half a dozen than we thought possible. They now belong to The Elves," North explained.
"But they were Dark Kingdom's!," Livia exclaimed,
"Until she returned to Mirkwood!,"
And she turned to the guards,
"Take him away!," And the guards freed Legolas from the chains and took him back to his cell.

Livia went over to North,
"Take your leave Lord North,"
"No," North said.
And Livia went against her father's portrait,
"DAMN YOUR EGO!," She exclaimed as she threw the portrait to the floor,
"At least you weren't having a son!... But you had me! I'm a reflection!...," And she started to cry.
And she looked up at North,
"My mother loved him! And he turned his back on her! Murdering her! Slandering her!," And she looked up at North,
"Deceiving, doubting me! So people could forever do the same! So they could turn to Elora! The next surviving, legitimate light elf!,"
"Livia,"North sighed.
"I feared that Elora's return to Mirkwood would impower other Kingdoms! But the threats is from my own people! I will never recover from what is taken!,"
"It is a great loss...,"North began.
"What great loss!?," Livia exclaimed,
"Mirkwood could invade!,"
"If they do!, they will not find you alone!,"North explained,
"I'm here Livia, at your side! And I will not forsake you,"
And Livia swallowed and nodded.