Chapter 5:~The plan~

Livia walked into her throne room. And she sat down on her throne.
"You did your work well, Lord North,"She explained, "Tell me, did Elora accept my offer?," North straightened himself before he answered, "I'm afraid not, My Queen. Elora won't let you name her your successor. She's planning to take The Light Kingdom back from you,"
"You say so,"Livia said,
"Tell me, Lord North, does Elora have any weaknesses. Someone she cares about more than anything who she would do anything to see again?,"

Lord North swallowed, "She has a brother. He's a year younger than her. He's the son of King Thranduil and his Queen. She loves and care about her brother with all her heart. So I suppose that's her weakness. But I do not recommend...,"
"Send out men to kidnap Elora's brother, Legolas," Livia said before North could finish.
My Queen! You can't do this! He's the son of The King of The wooded realm! A Sindar elf!,"North tried to protest.
"Do not tell me what I can and can't do!,"Livia exclaimed,
"I'm your Queen! And I will do as I please!,"
And she stormed out of the throne room.
And North let out a deep sigh. This was not good.

(Gondor)

Elora shot an arrow against a target and hit the middle. And The Lords clapped.

Elora turned to her brother,
"Can you do better?,"
"Yes, I can, my lady," Legolas teased his sister.
And he shot an arrow at his target and hit the middle.
Elora smiled, "I guess you're not so bad with bow after all,"
"Was that a challenge?," Legolas asked his sister.
"Maybe," Elora said with a teasingly smile.
And Legolas smiled at his sister and went over his father,
"You're doing well, Legolas,"Thranduil prised,
"But I must admit, Elora is a little bit better than you in archery,"
"I can't blame her. She was raised by the most dangerous wizard that's ever lived," Legolas sighed.
Thranduil sighed, "Yes, she was. But that evil she endured has she hidden deep inside her. Some things she may never tell us,"
"I'm gonna get some water. I'll return to Mirkwood in two days," Legolas explained,
"Elora told me she stays too. She said she feels more needed here. Her powers can be needed,"
And Thranduil smiled, "I do not doubt her skills. She knows more magic than any wizard does. I should take my leave. I'll see you in two days," And he left.

Legolas sighed. Unaware of that he may not see his father in two days.

Elora glanced at her brother and sighed.