He pressed his member inside her, thrusting at her in a hasten pace.. It's been a week since she didn't felt this pleasure and this pleasing feeling, she really miss this kind of sensation in her body.."Fuck, sweetheart.." He swore, y/n slowly gripped the sheets as she felt his member kept hitting her spot.."Jungkook" She moaned his name loudly.

Y/n felt nothing but only a sheer of lustful pleasure, he wrapped his veiny hands on her neck like a necklace..She gasped for spare of breeze, "Fuck, s-sweetheart!" His breath hitch on the crook of her neck teasingly.."J-jungkook" She grunt, her neck and back arched as she can feel her organism coming.."I'm c-close!" Jungkook didn't respond but let out a raspy grunt on his lips.

Her walls abruptly clenched, he thrust in her, briskly..She rolled her eyes in pleasure, she tightened her grip on the soft thick bed sheet, "Y/n! Y/n fuck yeah" He hitched his breath on her neck, closing his eyes in this satisfying pleasure.."Fuck I'm coming sweetheart" The beads of his salty sweat crawled down to his chest and to his hard toned abs..Y/n blush due to her shyness.

Jungkook stopped, he flipped her as she was now facing the bed.."A$s up, sweetheart" Those words came out of his mouth confidently as his ego risen, he slapped her a$s..She instantly obeyed him, he entered in her a$swh0le..Making her open her mouth and close her eyes, she arch her nape backwards in pleasure.

He slowly but hardly thrust in her forcefully, he hissed like a snake due to the amorous pleasure, "So fu©k!ng tight!" He forcefully grab her hips and pull her harshly, "Jungkook" She moaned faintly as hee breathing was getting heavier like large and heavy stones.

He abruptly control the pace in a sprightly way, "Shit" He grip her hands on her waist and repeatedly moving her hips back and fourth rapidly, her hands was about to glide on her cl!toris and rub it into circular motion to add more pleasure..She violently shake as she felt jungkook's cold and shivering hands suddenly rub her cl!t instead.

"You like that? Huh?" She can feel like he's smirking impishly behind her, "Y-Yeah, i d-do" She groaned loudly..She bit her lips until her soft pink plumpy lips bleed, she can't help but moan and groan in the gratify sensation.."I'm coming! Mhh" Jungkook bend his neck backwards, he closed his eyes and bit his lips.

His warm seeds flow in her stomach, he let out a deep raspy moan.."Ah fuck" He growled, y/n moaned as she felt his warm seeds inside her..He place his private out in her, y/n face him "What are you gonna do next? Sweetheart?" He raised his left eyebrow with a smug smirk on his lips, she stare at his eyes deeply with fond and lust..Her hands glide on his sweaty nape, she kiss him deeply.

Jungkook squeeze her a$s as his hands snake at her lower waist, "Y-Y/n" He moaned in a stammering way as he was feeling their pirvates brush at each other..Y/n pushed him to bed but still not yet breaking the deep kiss, she went in his lower abdomen..He grunt feeling her hot breath hitch on his member.

"You're teasing me" He retort, y/n chuckled at his reaction.."Ah baby" Her slim and slender hands snake on his hard d!ck, jungkook growled and bit his lips..Her hands pump in his member slowly, "Make it fast!" He whined like a child, "Not yet" Y/n smirked, as she was pumping his member..Her tongue went in his sensitive tip, licking it into a circular motion.

"F-Fuck, sweetheart j-just like that" He growled like a wolf, y/n continued doing her thing..As the time goes, she slowly pump her hands wrapped around his d!ck into a hasten and swift pace.."Fuck!" He grunt loudly, as her hands pump..Her mouth were inside his member too, she can taste the mixture of his dick and with hers.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in pleasure when she moaned, feeling a vibrating sensation..His hands grip on her hair, he controlled her hair back and fourth, She felt like gagging when his d!ck hit the back of her throat, "You feel so fucking good, sweetheart" He moaned loudly escaping on his mouth

He arch his head, moaning in messily.."I-I'm gonna cum" He growled, y/n suddenly let go of his d!ck.. Jungkook's eyes suddenly shot open, "Why'd you stop?" He raised his right eyebrow almost with a hint of a mad expression, "I want you to let out your seeds in me" She said in her deep husky voice, jungkook's lips curve into a smug smirk..Y/n positioned herself on top of him.

As she slowly entered, she bit her lips in pleasure..She control herself to hasten the pace, "S-Sweetheart" He grunt with his deep raspy voice, biting his red lips..Y/n went on his face to kiss his lips, he kissed her hungrily and roughly the way like a tiger did as they eat their prey.

They make out while the pleasure goes on, her tongue enter in his mouth, tasting every inch of him.."You dirty little slut" He said between the make out, he smirk in satisfaction when he heard a loud moan on her lips as he pressed his c0ck hard in her..He whispered dirty words on her ear, his hands were on her hips while the thrust is going on.

Y/n can feel something knotting on her stomach, "J-Jungkook" She bit her lips, "Me too" He understands what she meant, "Let's cum together, sweetheart" He peck her lips damply..He pressed his d!ck in a deep way as his seeds squirt inside her, they moaned in unison, feeling their warm sperms mixing together.

Y/n laid down beside him, "Sweetheart" He went on top of her suddenly, making her slightly flinch..He chuckled at her reaction, he went down in her vulva, he lick their mixed seeds, not leaving any surfeit of their white seeds, he went in her lips..Kissing her passionately, "Taste how delicious we are" He said in between the kisses.

Y/n cupped his face to make the kiss deep, she really missed him after being busy for a week..Her heart was drumming loudly, her kis wasn't lust but it's her love, but he doesn't know, y/n don't want to let go of this kiss..This passionate kiss, she felt butterflies on her stomach, she felt in love.

He slowly let go of the deep and passionate kiss, his sparkling orbs gaze at her glowing face..He didn't know his heart is beating fast, he cant wait help but leave a peck on her soft lips "You're so beautiful tonight" He kissed her neck slowly, leaving a wet traces from his lips.."So you're telling me that I'm beautiful only tonight not everyday?" Jungkook chuckled, he left a sudden peck on her nose.

"You're beautiful...Always" He said with his soft rare bunny smile, her cheeks painted a hint of red, he tuck her hair to her left ear, he silently giggled when he saw it's red.."You're cute when you blush" He scrunch his nose, y/n can't help but smile at him..She was about to kiss him but her phone suddenly rang, she was about to grab her phone but a veiny hand snatch her phone.

"Yoongi 💞🍊 "

___________

BY THE WAY I JUST WATCHED THE LOUIS VUITTON × BTS A WHILE AGO AND BTS LOOKS LIKE THE BADDEST BITCHES IN THERE AND OWNS THE STAGE, BUT WHY IS THE FILM SHORT THOUGH?? I EXPECTED IT TO BE MORE 😭✋

their confidence, visuals, walk, facial expressions, the way they look on the camera, their fierce eyes..And everything, IT'S JUST SO PERFECT.

I CONGRATULATE THEM FOR THEIR MODELING DEBUT 💞👏👏