you as an idol pt. 1 | hyung line

/requested/

WARNING: these imagines contain a few curse words at certain points

Keeho:

You called again, but he still didn't answer. You weren't annoyed because he didn't pick the phone up, you were annoyed because you knew you couldn't talk to him later when he was expected to call you back. You left him a voice message, telling him that you were going to meet him at home and that you missed him.

Being under two different companies sucked, especially that neither of you was allowed to put a single foot on the opposite company's floor, only if both of your bosses wanted you to. They told you to forget each other, oh for God's sake, ridiculously they even tried to cause misunderstandings and drama between you two. On top of that, some of his fans started to treat you like absolute trash as the months were passing by. You thought they would stop and you believed they wouldn't go any further, but your beliefs failed you too, again. They wanted to bully your boyfriend until he breaks up with you.

Funny thing, these were supposed to make you disappointed and make you lose your enthusiasm in the relationship but you were more bothered by both of your busy schedules. You couldn't even make time for each other for weeks.

"Y/n, please!"your leader called.

"I'm coming..."you sighed, then walked up to your other members to practice one of your choreographies all over again.

...

You were already home, preparing the take-out food you ordered for lunch that day when you finally heard someone walking up to the door and struggling with the keys. Keeho came home very early, if eleven pm could be called like that.

You didn't go out of the kitchen to greet him because you knew what he was going to do first. He didn't even take his shoes off, just walked up to you only to wrap his arms around your waist from behind. You felt his soft breathing caressing you neck as he rested his chin on your shoulder. You both stayed like that as long as you could but you had to pull away eventually.

You put the food in the microwave then turned around to finally see Keeho.

"Is that leftover?"

"Yeah, it was supposed to be my lunch. Do you want to share it?"

"Why didn't you eat it?"Keeho whispered as he lifted your chin with two of his fingers.

"I didn't have enough time..."

"Hey, I accept the fact that you can't always make time for me, but at least make time for your food!"he pulled you into his arms then started to rub your back gently.

You hugged his waist tightly, not wanting to let go for the next few hours, or even days. That's how much you missed him.

"Is everything okay?"he mumbled against your neck while he still refused to let you go.

"I'm just tired..."

"Why didn't you go to sleep then? You still have to go to practice tomorrow!"he scolded you, although his voice was still soft.

"No, I mean I'm sick and tired of this whole shitshow sometimes, you know?"you let out a light laugh. "I'm sick and tired of not seeing you for days sometimes, then going to work like nothing happened."