𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 / open

I listed a few rules below to make requesting and our communication smoother. I think they're very easy to follow so please read carefully if you're planning on requesting! :)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

— you can request by filling a form and commenting under this chapter. (I'll put the form at the end – you can copy and paste it if that's easier for you)

read the form carefully, and write your comment according to that! This way I'll be able to understand your idea and what you'd like exactly.

— you can decide whether or not you want to be mentioned in the requested chapter, please write that down too!

— stay respectful towards both the p1h members and me, I probably won't even react if you're being rude.

— keep in mind that I have a life outside wattpad too, so if I don't seem to be available I'm probably studying or working. :D (Still feel free to make your request, I'll try to react asap)

— I will reject the request if I'm not comfortable with the idea or writing it

— once I post your request please at least leave a vote and a comment on that chapter!

– there's no limit on how many times you can request

If I accepted your request I'll let you know under your comment! ◝(  ˙ ꒳ ˙  )

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

🧸 requests I take:

– short imagines
– cute stuff/fluff (or angst but only if I really really like the idea)
– reader × member friendship
– reader × member relationship
– text imagines

reactions
– I will write scary imagines (for halloween for example) too if requested

🧸 requests I do NOT take:

– smut of any kind (however I won't hesitate to include some jokes if that's necessary for the concept – while staying respectful of course)
– member × member

Once again, I'm definitely not going to write anything I'm uncomfortable with but I'll kindly tell you if I can't take your request. <3

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

!When requesting, please fill this form! ⇘          ⇙

member:
idea:
type: (please choose from short imagine, reaction and text imagine!)
length: *
genre: romance, comedy, fantasy etc.(they can be mixed)
specific parts/convos/things you want to add:

*a short imagine should be between 500-1500 words

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

that's all. thank you for reading the rules and for following them if you request! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D