𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖 𝘑𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘚

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Simple enough. Not even a minute went by and she got a reply from him. So she quickly opened her phone again and was rather flabbergasted by what she saw.

His text read:

He's hanging out with me tonight,
but I'll tell him you said hi ;)

"What the-" Jisoo mumbled, frowning at her phone.

Sunmi, who had been playing with Oreo the entire time, looked up and saw her frown. Confused, she asked, "What's wrong?"

"Look at this." She showed her the message.

Sunmi leaned a little forward to read the message and even she found herself frowning. "What the hell?"

"I know right?" She agreed, locking her phone. "You think it was another girl?"

Once she said that, Sunmi suddenly remembered something. Jeno, earlier that day, said something about Taeyong hanging out with Diana that day at the 127 dorm with some of the other guys.

As soon as she met Diana, Sunmi did not trust her. Call her crazy but there was something really off about her. And after hearing that she kissed Taeyong and called him her boyfriend to Jisoo's face, she really didn't trust her.

She tried to be nice to her. Because she seemed and looked nice but she noticed a lot of the sneaky stuff she would do. Like the backhanded compliments she was give Sunmi for being the only girl in NCT, the rather passive aggressive comments. It sounded like friendly banter to anyone else but to Sunmi, she wasn't buying it.

Call it the Scorpio in her but she didn't trust that girl at all. But she grin and pushed through it to appease Taeyong.

"You know what?" Sunmi spoke up. "Jeno told me that Diana was hanging out with him and some of the guys there."

"Diana?" Jisoo perked up, jealousy and anger rising in her veins. "So you think she took his phone just to do this?"

Granted, Jisoo hadn't interacted with the girl after that first meeting. But from what Sunmi has told her, she immediately didn't trust her with Taeyong.

Not many things got Jisoo jealous. She wasn't a jealous person. But she was very possesive and procetive of Taeyong. And in this moment, Jisoo felt jealousy for the first time in many years.

"I have no doubt that she did this." Sunmi replied honestly.

Jisoo's blue eyes began to turn really dark as she suddenly stood up and walked over to her grand staircase that lead to her upstairs bed room.

Sunmi quickly got up and followed her, carrying the black and white small dog in her eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asked, as soon as they entered her bed room.

Jisoo roughly opened her walk in closet doors and pulled out a black hoodie, black sweatpants and got dressed in the closet.

"She really thinks it's cute to be petty and text me stuff like that?" Jisoo angrily mumbled, tossing the hoodie on quickly after switching to her sweat pants and some converse. "She's got another thing coming."