Ch.3 " Meeting the newbies"

Start from the beginning

As Himeno and Juno stopped hugging. Juno looked at Aki, who was slowly backing away from Juno, who had a creepy grin.

" And you too! Come on!" Juno said as he dodged Aki's punch and began to hug him.

" Let...Go!..Damn it!"

Juno then stopped hugging Aki as he looked at the newbies.

" Y'all must be the newbies," Juno asked as the recruits nodded.

" Names?" Juno asked

" Hirokazu Arai! Nice to meet you, sir!" Arai introduced.

" I-I'm Kobeni Higashiyama...Nice to meet you, sir" Kobeni said timidly

Nice to meet you, sir" Kobeni said timidly

" I'm Denji" Denji simply said

" Im the Blood devil, Power! Bow before me Human!" Power ordered. Which was replied with an awkward silence as the group only stared at her while Juno only raised his eyebrows.

" Im Juno Liebert. Nice to meet you. I trust you all know how handle yourselves accordingly in missions or patrols."

" Alright, Introductions aside, Let's start the mission," Aki said.

Aki entered the hotel with Juno following him behind.

" What's the Sit-rep?" Juno asked as he and Aki went ahead inside the hotel.

Himeno got closer to the recruits as she whispered.

" Juno might look detached like Aki but he's a real sweetheart, He's just awkward at meeting new people," Himeno whispered to the recruits as she then followed behind Aki and Juno. The recruits then followed them soon. Although as they got in the lobby, Juno was a bit curious about why Aki looked so mad, so he decided to pick on him.

" You seem to be in a bad mood. What's got yer knickers in a twist?" Juno asked Aki.

" I'm not mad," Aki said with a hint of anger.

Obviously, Aki is not one who can hide his emotions that well.

Juno then slowed down and asked the recruits.

" What's he angry about?" Juno asked Himeno. Which Himeno only answered with a shrug.

" I think he's still angry about the prank me and Power did this morning," Denji answered Juno's question.

" You think maybe we did it too far? That prank was pretty bad," Power said to Denji.

"That was not a goddamn prank!! I'll Fucking Kill you!" Aki exclaimed as he stopped and faced Denji and power's direction with a furious look.

" Scaryyyy..What happened anyway?" Himeno asked.

" Nothing happened" Aki answered

" Actually-"