Ch.3 " Meeting the newbies"

Start from the beginning

" Mr

" Mr. Hayakawa? miss Makima said that were supposed to have another person with us. Are they arriving soon?" Arai asked.

" Oh. Juno. He's like Denji except more respectable," Aki said, which offended Denji.

" Huh!? are you saying that I'm not respecta-"

"And by that, I mean that he can transform into a devil. But I trusts that no conversations in public about his ability. Juno is somewhat an ace of the Special division, so you being in this squad means the top-brass trusts your character and that information about his abilities leave the site or the Special division squad. Got that?" Aki interrupted Denji.

" Yes, sir." Arai replied with a firm nod.

They then heard a sound of a car stopping in front of the Hotel's entrance gate. They turned to see a black car with dark tinted windows. It was the standard American police cruiser, but refitted for a the bureau's needs.

" Well, Speak of the devil and he shall come."

The front passenger door opened, and a man in his early twenties came out. He had black hair with a slight curl and wore the standard bureau uniform of a black suit with a white button-up shirt under the jacket. He turned back to the car and he said something to the driver and the passenger at the back. The car then drove away. He  turned around and started walking towards the group.

" Good afternoon" He greeted with a smile.

"You're late," Aki said as the man stopped in front of the group.

" I just came back an hour and Traffic was shit, and also, No welcome back? I expected more from you. "

" Welcome back, Juno. There. Happy?" Aki said with a sigh.

" Someone's grumpy," Juno feigned hurt.

" Welcome back, Juno! we missed you!" a woman with short black hair and an eye patch said.

" Aww missed you too, Himeno!" Juno said before hugging Himeno. With Himeno reciprocating his hug with a smile.

The Recruits were a bit confused at what was happening. Although Denji was thinking about how lucky Juno is for being able to hug a beautiful woman, as usual as Denji can get. Although he mentally slapped himself since he promised that his heart is for Makima only.