"We are on our way." Kaldur says harshly.

The team takes off and Captain Marvel goes to follow.

"Captain Marvel, Omni-X." A call from Batman stops the hero's short. "For this plan to succeed, the entire Justice League must be seen fighting the plant creatures. You two, Zatara and I are needed else where."

Ben watches as the team walks into the BioShip. He turns around and follows the older hero's.

Gotham City; October 1st, 19:49 EDT

Batman is flying the bat plane to get to the city. Going towards the large plant in the middle of the road. He presses a button to open a hatch of weed killer that he drops on the plant. As the plant corrodes away Captain Marvel lands behind the plant.

He gets ahold of the plant and grunts as he yanks it out of the ground before taking flight, out of the atmosphere and throwing it towards the sun.

Batman flies over another slew of vines with the weed killer, while Zatara is encased in magic bubble as he casts a spell. "Erif, kees tuo siht larutnnu erutare." fire suddenly erupts on the vines, only for small spores to open and pop.

Ben as SwampFire was making fire come out of his hands, he was burning some of the plants. Othertimes he would control the plants to go into the fire Zatara casted.

The fire department is overcome by the green gas. Three of them stumbling out with their hands over their mouths as they cough. Until they're suddenly laughing with demented smiles. Two fall over and laugh only occasionally.

Pairs; October 1st; 01:55 CEST

Martin Manhunter carries Aquaman to the plant attacking the Eiffel Tower. The King of Sea drops from the flight and lands on the plant and immediately starts ripping the vines apart. While Martin Manhunter as he flies a group of people to the ground.

Taipei; October 2nd, 7:58 NST

The Flash runs around the edge of the building, hacking down vines as he goes. Another hero, this man with blue skin and horns coming out his head is armed with gold lance, that extends until it hits the ground before firing a laser as the plants around the reactors.

The rear reactor crumbles under the vines and alarms start blaring as a massive cloud rises, then glows as it starts to react with oxygen.

Flash and Magog look at the billowing plume with gaping looks, but Captain Atom flies up to it and starts pulling the reaction into himself, leaving only a dust cloud as he glows orange, continuing to fly away.

Star City; October 1st; 16:57 PDT

The Star City bridge is under attack from the plants that are spouting up from the river. One of the vines is wrapped around it and is trying to snap the suspender lines. The red and green Arrows stand side by side as they fire arrows at the vines. The arrows explode and destroy the vines once they hit.

A school bus that is trapped in the vines is full of panicking kids, and they flinch away from the glass gives way to the vines. Black Canary lands on top of it and uses her cry to destroy the vines. Which explode when hit with the sound waves. From her vantage point on top of the bus, she takes out the wall of vines as she unleashes another cry.

Another vine catches her off guard and knocks her off the bus.

Gotham City

Inside the cockpit, as he rounds the plant, Batman fires at the plants, which at the moment is attacking anything or anymore.

Swampfire continued to move the plants into a section of fire until someone catches his eye. He runs up to Reiny who was just staring at him fighting off the plants.

"Reiny! What are you doing here?" Swampfire yells, but before he could have a conversation with the alien, Reiny took off.

SwampFire continued to run after him, despite Captain Marvel yelling at him to come back. Reiny led Swampfire into an abandoned warehouse. He went inside carefully, hoping there was no trap.

Instead of it being a trap or Reiny waiting for him, there was a large tan colored circled rock with a hole in the middle. Just as he walked inside the warehouse it just closed, with Reiny going through it.

On the floor near the teleported pod was a cut up piece of paper. Swampfire picked it up and read it. The doors open and Swampfire quickly hid the paper from Batman. Batman noticed it but said nothing.

"What is that?"he asked, pointing at the teleport pod.

"Teleport pod. It's something the highbred made to teleport in certain areas. I followed Reiny here." Swampfire explained, leaving out the note.

"We'll discuss it later. C'mon the team needs our help." Batman said.

They rushed into the bat plane, Swampfire turning back into his human form.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Robin continues to narrowly avoid the Joker's slashes before he jumps back when suddenly a beatarang knocks one of his knives out of his hands. 

He looks up with a psychotic look as Aquman, Batman, Ben, Green Arrow, and Black Canary all descend onto the scene as well, held up by one of the Green Lantern's platforms, with Captain Marvel and Superman flying in front of them.

Ultra Humanite and Atomic Skull slowly back up to either side of a still fallen Wotan and Black Adam.

As the Justice League lands, they have now made a circle around the Injustice League. Including Poison Ivy, Vertigo, and Joker.

"Its over." is all Batman says.

Vertigo exchanges a small look at Iv before raising his hands in surrender, the other villains following suit. "There will be another day." 

"Another day?" Joker asks, surprising even his teammates by his lack of surrender and his question. "Another day? There won't be another day?! Not for any of us!" he laughs as he raises his still gloved hands and uses his fingers to control the vies to rise up around the swamp. Red buds rise up to the surface before they pop in rapid succession. Filling the area with green gas. 

"Joker-Venon spores. Don't breathe." Batman commands instantly turning to the still laughing Joker and nailing a punch to his face.

Despite him being knocked out the gas still grows. "Fear not." Dr. Fate rises over the cloud, creating one of his symbols, but this one sucks up the gas. "Fate has intervened."

Everyone holds their places, alive.

Kid Flash was yelling something at doctor Fate, but Ben wasn't paying attention. He took out the note out of his pants that he smashed in there and kept reading it over, thinking of what he should do. He decides not to tell Batman, this is his problem and enemy, he doesn't need the Justice's Leagues help.

Batman was carefully watching him, unable to read what the note says. He sighed not mentioning it to Ben, he trusts Ben will do the right thing and we'll come to him, if he needs help with anything.

1708 words