Chapter Three:The Festival roars on

"Who wants to fight in the fifth round against Boruto"? Naruto asked the crowd. Shikidai stepped into the white circle. "Lets see how you do against real strategy". Shikidai said with confidence in his voice. Boruto smiled. "I guess we will see". Boruto stated. "Alright the fourth round is Boruto Uzumaki The winner vs Shikidai Nara The challenger". Naruto announced to the crowd around them. "You may begin now". He told the two of them and immediately Shikidai went into action. "Shadow paralysis jutsu". Shikidai's shadow extended outward and quickly connected to Boruto trapping him. Shikidai then grabbed a kunai connected to his leg and pointed it towards Boruto. Since Boruto didn't have a kunai connected to his leg he was forced to copy his movements but he could only grab air around his leg. Shikidai then threw the kunai towards Boruto. Boruto then activated his Jougan and teleported behind Shikidai grabbing him and throwing him out of the white circle. "The fourth round is over, Boruto wins". Naruto announced. "Looks like I do pretty well against strategy". Boruto said chuckling.

Wasabi then entered the white circle. "It looks like the fifth round will be Boruto Uzumaki The winner vs Wasabi Izuno The challenger". Naruto announced. "Sorry, this is where you stop Boruto. Wasabi declared with confidence. "We will see about that". Boruto responded with confidence of his own. "You both can begin now". Naruto told them and soon the two of them were darting around the circle at high speeds. "Your fast but I'm faster". Boruto declared as Wasabi threw a punch at Boruto but he caught it. A Rasengan formed in Boruto's hand and he slammed it into Wasabi's stomach sending her flying straight out of the white circle. "It appears the winner of the fifth round is Boruto Uzumaki". Naruto announced.

Inojin stepped into the circle. "It has been a long time Boruto". Inojin told him as he cracked his knuckles. "Yea it has". Boruto responded. "The sixth match is Boruto Uzumaki The winner vs Inojin Yamanaka the challenger". Naruto announced to the crowd. "Lets have fun". Boruto told Inojin being excited to fight him. Inojin then drew 5 lions that came to life life and charged towards Boruto. "Shadow clone jutsu". He made five shadow clones that each pulled out their katana and used it to disperse one lion each. Inojin then quickly took out the five clones. While he was distracted by the clones Boruto grabbed him and threw him out of the white circle. "That concludes the sixth round with Boruto as the winner". Naruto announced.

Metal Lee nervously stepped into the white circle while looking at the crowd watching him.
"The seventh round is Boruto Uzumaki The winner vs Metal Lee The challenger". Naruto announced and Metal Lee gulped. "Don't be nervous lee, It wont be as fun if you can't give it your all because your too nervous". Boruto told lee encouragingly. "Right". Lee repliied as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "You two can begin". Naruto told them. The two of them began a battle of taijutsu both of them sending equal kicks and punches at each other.  Lee then leaped into the air and swung his keg down onto Boruto. Boruto took advantage of him being in the air and started weaving handseals. "Wind style:Gale palms jutsu". He released wind chakra from his palm that sent lee out of the white circle.