She looked away, most likely feeling ashamed for coming to me when she was 245 years old.

"I've gone to America for comfort before, and I'm practically more than a thousand years old," I said to her.

She still didn't move, so I stood up, put a shirt on, and hugged her. (btw Tennesee is 10 in this story). She hugged me back and told me about some parts of the dream. I respectfully listened and sometimes spoke to tell her what I thought some parts meant.

"Thanks," She said with a small smile.

"TINY MORTALS COME GET BREAKFAST" America yelled as he used free speech

Free speech or Politician opinion basically makes Ame's voice super loud, Free Speech is when he uses it for something good or decent, Politician opinion is when he uses it for bad stuff.

"Russia I think we have to go into work today," Ame says as he stuffed a plate of hashbrowns in my hands. 

"Tonight I'm going to make Ukha tonight, what kind of fish should I use?"

"How about Pike?" He replied as he was passing out plates.

"I'll add a side of Smetana and for dessert, I'll make morozhenoe" I picked up the plate full of hashbrowns and grabbed ketchup. The second I put it on the table Virginia, Delaware, New Mexico, and Arkansas started fighting for it.

"GIVE IT TO ME YOU DANG MEXICAN" Virginia yelled.

"NO, YOU DANG WHALE WATCHER" 

"NEITHER OF YOU DESERVE IT" Arkansas yelled.

"SHUT IT TOOTHPICK STATE" 

I shut out the sounds of everyone else and sat down.

"Hey папа, can you help me fight and catch a bear? I saw a really big one yesterday" 

"Absolutely not!" Ame yelled over all the ruckus. 

I felt a vibration on the table, so I went to her 

"Ame we have to go to the car now," I told him. He sighed and put Delaware and DC in charge. 

We got into my car and drove to United HQ. We approached the modern-looking building. It had changed over the years. It was white and cleaned daily, causing the black tinted windows to always glimmer. The lobby had more people than usual, U had allowed more humans and organizations to enter. 

America POV

"Hey Ame" 

"Hello USAF" United States Air Force

"I'm sorry to bother you sir, but I need more funds for the recent immigrants" 

"I'll sort that out " 

Air force wore a fine gray suit with all of her squadron's logos pinned onto the side of her. His tie was Air Force blue and matched her intelligent eyes and hair. She wore combat boots and had a fighter jet helmet in her hands. 

"You use the plane I got you to get here?"

"Yeah, UN won't stop complaining about the noise though" She groaned. 

Air Force was known to be the smartest since she was the hardest to graduate from academically. So she is known to be the smartest, which helps since I trust her with a lot of money.

"I'm sorry Air Force but I got to go, you can fax me the documents," 

Air force respectfully saluted (since I'm practically her boss). I walked and went to the elevator that had the word's    𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎'𝓈 𝒪𝓃𝓁𝓎  beautifully etched into the metal. I put my thumb onto a scanner.