becoming ophelia snape

❝I'm finally becoming who I'm supposed to be

I'm finally becoming who I'm supposed to be.

Ophelia Snape, the girl who didn't think she belonged anywhere she went. She was only the shadow of her twin brother. She turned down everything anyone had given her for her twin, but didn't realise that she was being neglected and used.

She was the Slytherin girl that magically bound herself to two Gryffindor's who would do anything for her. 

She of course denied them, she was scared of being loved and left alone. Ophelia has never actually felt love before and once she starts getting it, it confuses her. She wasn't used to all the praises and soft – welcoming gestures.

But Ophelia knows she doesn't really have a choice when it comes to choosing the people she loves or her brother who had abandoned her and made her feel like she was nothing. She knows if she chose Lily and James, they would help her be herself, but if it's Severus, she knew she'd fall back into despair.

cast!
━━━❃━━━

━ OPHELIA SNAPE ━【 Lily Collins 】 ❝I will choose them over anyone

OPHELIA SNAPE
Lily Collins
❝I will choose them over anyone.❞

aaron-taylor johnson,  james pottersophie skelton, lily evans louis garrel, severus snape ben barnes, sirius blackandrew garfield, remus lupin dane dehaan, peter pettigrew alicia vikander, marlene mckinnon carey mulligan, alice fortescue léa seydo...

aaron-taylor johnson, james potter
sophie skelton, lily evans
louis garrel, severus snape
ben barnes, sirius black
andrew garfield, remus lupin
dane dehaan, peter pettigrew
alicia vikander, marlene mckinnon
carey mulligan, alice fortescue
léa seydoux, mary mcdonald
timothee chalamet, regulus black

━━━❃━━━
DISCLAIMER

This book is a polygamy relationship book meaning the practise or custom of having more that one girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband at the same time. But they know about the other partner and is absolutely fine with it it's a lifestyle. Also, you maybe confused about her powers and how she controls it, but that will all be explained within chapters!

WARNINGS – This book may or may not have mature themes to the book such as sexual content, death, manipulation, violence, panic attacks. If any of these subjects make you uncomfortable, I've warned you. You can leave.

I DON'T OWN – I don't own the Harry Potter/ Marauders, the franchise, events, plot, the original characters. They all belong to the original authors/creators. All rights are reserved!

I DO OWN – However I do own Ophelia Snape and possibly other characters I might add. I also own the way how I'm gonna change some stuff about the original plot, I'll probably change it as time goes by.

GRAPHICS – Please don't take the graphics that belong to me or anyone who would love to create some for this book! In case you might be wondering what I use gifs, PicsArt, Pinterest and Tumblr. This is what other might use too.

TUMBLR – If you are here from my Tumblr page then hi! Welcome to the start of my book, this book will also be posted on Tumblr for the people who don't have Wattpad! So wether you want to read it here or on Tumblr then that is for you to decide it will all be exactly the same! Thank you for the support!

NEW SETTING OUT – I got the idea from -etherealstars -etherealstvrs check her out! I also got permissions, if you like it I'd ask before I do it! Love you babes!