Aliya looked away, her tongue against her cheek before rolling her eyes, "Shut the fuck up, Tara. We're not leaving you." she snapped, choosing to ignore her while Glenn talked her out of pushing them away. She heard them before she even saw them, diving for her knife on the ground and turning around to stab the closest walker. Glenn opened fire, not once missing the head. Aliya grunted as her knife got stuck on the walker's head at the same time Glenn's bullets ran out. 

She blinked rapidly before pushing away the walker and looking at Glenn and Tara. This it it. Glenn took a hold of her forearm and pulled her back, shielding her away from the walkers when two beam lights blinded them. 

"Get down!" 

Aliya immediately took a hold of both of them collars and pulled them with her to the ground. She put both of her palms against her ears to minimise the noise. 

When the firings ceased, they lifted their heads slowly and hesitantly. Glenn was the first one to stand up while Aliya followed a second later. A figure started marching towards Glenn and Aliya's heart doubled when she saw who it was. Glenn and Maggie exchanged a much needed hug, their faces burying in the crook of their necks. Aliya staggered backwards when she saw that he really wasn't there. Sasha noticed Aliya's apprehension ran towards her, pulling her into her arms, hugging her tight and caressing her back in comfort. 

Aliya broke down, hugging Sasha tightly as sobs escaped her mouth. Her breathing became erratic as her chest started becoming tight. Sasha pulled away immediately and looked at her worriedly. "You're okay." she consoled, wiping away her tears. Aliya shook her head as she tried to steady her breathing. "Where is he?" she sobbed, her hand on her painful chest. Sasha looked away regretfully. 

Maggie noticed Aliya's situation and ran towards her, hugging her tight. "You're okay." she sighed in relief. Aliya nodded and closed her eyes, following Maggie's breathing. I'm okay. She calmed down not long after and let Maggie go as her and Glenn reeled in each other's presence. Aliya engulfed Sasha in a hug once again, "I'm glad you're okay." she breathed in relief. 

Bob and Aliya exchanged pleasantries as well, hugging each other tight in relief. 

==+==

"Nine Mississippi." 

"Eight Mississippi." 

Daryl emerged from the back of the car and made himself known, "Joe, hold up!" he called out. His eyes were trained on Rick who looked at him in disbelief. The brothers have found each other. Daryl slowly walked towards them, trying to stall Joe and the others from doing what they do best, kill. He looked at Joe to plead their case but it fell on deaf and angry ears. Joe shook his head, disappointed with Daryl. 

"These are good people."