12: 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍

With the sun and blue sky now fully up and not the moon and the night sky, the group of five all sat around together in the HMS Pogue, their bathing suits on the hot day.

Y/n sat beside her sister, Pope standing on the other side of her as she had her feet dangling over the edge, watching the fish swim by their boat.

JJ whistles suddenly. "You guys see that?"

The four teenagers follow their friend's gaze, seeing a much nicer boat than theirs driving the other way they were going, meaning they were going to pass the Pogues. The Carrera sisters shared a small glance as they recognized who was on that boat.

"That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200k, easy." JJ states.

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope comments.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Y/n informs.

As the other boat gets closer, the teenagers see that Y/n was correct, seeing Topper and Sarah Cameron on the other boat. Kie and Y/n both share a slightly annoyed look upon seeing the blonde girl and her boyfriend.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." Kie comments, the two boats passing each other.

As John B continues to drive, Pope had taken a seat on the other side of Y/n, the two happily conversing. The boy had moved himself so his legs were dangling off the boat, just like hers, as they played a little game silently to themselves, smiles on their faces.

Kiara and JJ glance at one another before glancing to the two, smiles on their faces as they watched Pope and Y/n talking to one another, sitting very close to each other.

***

The five teenagers found themselves sitting together in the campervan, John B coming to a stop in front of a hotel full of Kooks. By the campervan they all sat in, it was pretty obvious to everyone that there were Pogues in a Kook place. The only reason they were there, was for the internet for John B's dad's map.

"Alright, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines." JJ says while pulling the gun out of the glovebox.

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back." John B replies.

"What? You can never be too careful." JJ states.

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve." Pope informs.

"Thank you, Pope." John B says.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ." Y/n threatens.

"Put it back." Kie adds.

John B reaches out, grabbing ahold of the gun before shoving it back into the glovebox, getting a slight look from the blonde boy. Y/n shuts the door after her and Kie hopped out of the campervan, the four friends now waiting on JJ as he grabs his badge for the hotel.

The Maybank boy proceeds to lead his four friends into the hotel, making their way past the front desk and then into a kitchen full of cooks all around, doing their jobs.

"Mama L, good to see you!" JJ greets an old woman as they pass her.

He then reaches out for a piece of the dish she was currently making, only for his hand to get slapped away. The boy hums, continuing to lead his friends through the hotel, not noticing John B staring at the tasty dish with wide eyes.

JJ continues to lead his four friends through the kitchen, then through an empty and quiet hallway, where he opens the door to a computer room, letting them inside. Pope was the first to run over to a computer, instantly sitting down in front of it in excitement, while his friends stand around him.