Chapter 5 - The Creator Of The Night

Chloe woke up the next morning to a very heavy feeling, the silk duvet wasn't this heavy last night right? she thought to herself. She looked up and over at Lucifer just to see that he was wide awake, "Did you actually lay here all night with me even though you don't sleep just because I asked you to?" "Of course Detective, plus you said you were cold". She looked up on top of the bed to find his brilliantly white wings draped and wrapped around her like a cradle. "What, too much?" Lucifer asked with a smirk as he got up and off the bed, he gave his wings a good ruffle and turned to Chloe. "You know, now that I've messed them up they could really use a good grooming, and unfortunately I can't quite reach" Lucifer could tell Chloe wanted to touch them very badly so he gave her a chance. "OMG really?!!!" Chloe replied as she practically threw herself out of the bed, so Lucifer went into the bathroom to grab his special brush to pick out the loose feathers and to groom them down. Lucifer could easily go for a fly and he knew that, but it was more satisfying to watch Chloe have some fun trying to tame his feathers.

------------------

When he returned to the bedroom he unfolded his wing as he went through the doorway so that Chloe could decide where she wanted to start. "Will this hurt? because if it will I wont do this" Chloe said with a tone of great uncertainty. "Only if you decide to pluck me Detective" Lucifer said with a frown knowing full well that she would be too scared to hurt him in any way. "If you don't want to do this detective I can just go for a quick spin and I'll be right back, you can even come if you want" "really?" Chloe asked in a loud whisper. Truthfully, she has wanted to go flying since she found out that lucifer had wings in the first place. "Well, then hop on detective!" Lucifer said with a little too much excitement in his voice. She wrapped her arms around his neck and went for a piggy back style but lucifer quickly reacted and told her "OUCH, No sorry detective but that hurts the back" so Chloe walked around to the front and let him position her, she was surprised that the only thing he did was hug her waist. She felt him bend his legs and jump, with a very mighty swing of his wings they were already flying. He looked down at her as she slowly started to open her arms in amazement and soon she was laughing and having fun. "WOOOHOOOO" she shouted as she looked out into the night sky, Lucifer decided to take her up above the clouds. "Lucifer, these stars are beautiful, were these the first things your dad created?" "No detective, my father did not create the stars." "Then who did?" Chloe asked looking very confused. "I did detective, Samael means Morningstar and I am the Morningstar and the creator of all stars" "Wow, I must say, you are much more talented than your dad" she said laughing trying to get over the fact that she was flying with an angel/devil, she was talking to him and he literally created the night sky. "You really are incredible".

---------------------

That's it guys, I hope you liked it I'm sorry chapter three was so short but I ran out of things to talk about. I am open to spelling corrections and I would love ideas for future stories.

BYE!