The Second Round Part 1

Start from the beginning

Shu and Rantaro walked up to the stadium and smiled at each other. Both of them were apart of the same beyblade club and are good friends. So facing each other in a big event like this was exciting.

"Oooh man! I don't know who to root for!" Valt said with an exciting grin, it was difficult for who Valt should cheer for. Both Shu and Rantaro were Valt's best friends.

Shasa giggled at Valt's excitement and looked back at the arena. She was really interested on how Rantaro is gonna take on such a strong blader.

"Shu! We may be best friends and all, but none of that matters in the stadium. Glide Ragnaruk and I are gonna show you just how far we've come!" Rantaro said as he held up his bey with a grin. Shu smiled at his friend and responded:

"That's true, but I'm gonna let you know, I won't be holding back and I hope you don't plan on dong so. My World Spriggan will take on anything you've got!" Shu said as he held up his beyblade.

"The battle will be up to three points! Burst finishes will count as two points and over and survivor finishes will be up to one point!" The referee said and threw his hand down to the stadium.

"First Battle!"

Both friendly bladers got into their launching positions.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled the thread as hard as they could as did lightning launches and both of they beyblades hit the stadium with heavy weight.

"Alright, Ragnaruk! Time to show him what we've got!" Rantaro yelled and Ragnaruk quickly caught itself in the storm plate and gained an immense amount of speed and raced towards Spriggan.

"Glide Tornado!" And Ragnaruk spawned a tornado which caught Spriggan in a tailspin. Right now, Ragnaruk was able to suck Spriggan into the tornado and send it into the air.

"Send it flying!" Rantaro yelled, he knew it was hard to burst Spriggan, so he wants to start this off by getting at least one point, to which he succeeded. Spriggan has been sent out of the stadium.

"Glide Ragnaruk with an over finish! Rantaro Kiyama earns one point! The score is 0-1!"

The crowd has cheered for the man of men who showed off his fan. Shu placed on hand on his side with a smile.

"How'd ya like that, Shu?" Rantaro asked as he held up Glide Ragnaruk. Shu just smirked back.

"Good move, but you'll have to do a lot better than that." Shu said as he switched Spriggan to have a free-spin chassis. 

He's going with free spin? Rantaro thought to himself, he wondered what Shu was gonna come at him with.

"Second Battle!"

Both bladers got into their launching positions again.

Silence

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Lightning launches were pulled and both beyblades hit the stadium heavily.

"Glide Tornado!" Rantaro quickly used his special move and created a tornado, and raced towards the storm plate. Ragnaruk quickly gained speed and shot itself towards Spriggan who quickly got sent into the air by the tornado.