INTERLUDE : I Will Eliminate You

class bell rings.  As usual, many people invite me to lunch together, people think I'm the best person to talk to, so usually they will confide in me while we're eating.  but today I declined all the invitations because I have to stalking someone I've been watching for a long time. 

he is the one who knows the 'other side' of me.  he is Ayanokouji kiyotaka, he is a student who is known as an ordinary man, used to be the background of the class in the sense that his low presence makes his classmates unaware of his existence.  But recently, he's been on the list of people I consider a nuisance at this school along with her.

'where will he go?  is he going to meet someone?'

While thinking about it, I entered a corridor quite far from the crowd, still following him.  judging from the place, it was certain this was a secret meeting, but with whom?  While I was still wondering to myself, Ayanokouji had already climbed the 2nd stair which I couldn't see. 

I'm still quietly behind him hoping to get a new 'ammo' to fight that guy.  At that time I peeked and saw from afar, there was a pretty girl with blonde hair and a ponytail.

'isn't that karuizawa?'

I was surprised, but not really.  Ayanokouji and Karuizawa is a combination that no one would ever think of, I would also be included if it wasn't for the failure of my plan to expel Horikita from school, thwarted by someone called by Ryuen as X.

Ayanokouji is one of the suspects. His existence is very mysterious. but most importantly, he is an existence that I must get rid of.

stalking him got me the jackpot.  If I spread the word about this secret meeting, a stir will ensue around the two of them.  I don't care about Karuizawa, but if it's for the sake of Ayanokouji's destruction, I'll sacrifice anyone. 

After all, it doesn't mean that Karuizawa is the innocent party, her cooperation with X was the main factor in the failure of my plan to expel Horikita, and it seems that X is indeed Ayanokouji.

I opened my phone camera and caught a picture of the two of them, if anyone else saw this photo I'm sure they would suspect they are in a special relationship, like romance.

but, wouldn't it be better if I kept it first for me to use as a threat to ayanokouji and ask for payment for his peace at school?

yeah, it's better that way.  I opened ayanokouji's contact and started a chat by sending the photo I took earlier and writing him a message. 

"Give me a good offer or I'll spread this photo to the entire school."

ha ha ha.  by this means I have won the battle, and soon I will win the war.  Ayanokouji.

I WILL ELEMINATE YOU.