CHAPTER 2 : New members

it's Saturday. in the morning i woke up and remembered something, i should have told the others from ayanokouji group that karuizawa accepted the invitation tonight

I should have done it yesterday, afternoon or the night right after I met Karuizawa. but unfortunately, I was too tired and overslept. not physically but mentally. This is the first time since I entered this school, or even since I was born, that I have experienced restlessness in my heart.

the deepest part of me wished that yesterday never happened. yesterday's events have confirmed that me and she will never be able to return to the way she used to be.

I took my phone and started to open the group chat yesterday. 

"Karuizawa said that she accepted our invitation"

the message I sent immediately shows a sign read by 2 person. after i checked it was haruka and airi. I wonder, where are the other boys like Keisei and Akito. 

"Really? That's fine then."

Haruka was the first to reply to the message I sent. airi also seems to be typing something.

"why did karuizawa-san reply via kiyotaka-kun?"

"Yes. Wasn't Airi the one who invited her, Why did she even reply to Kiyopon?"

come on. Why am I always stuck in situations like this. 

"I met her yesterday at the Keyaki Mall. And she asked me to pass the answer to Airi."

"Really? I don't know if you two are that close"

"It was just a coincidence. she also knew that I was Airi's friend."

Even though it's only phone chat and can't see the other person's expression, I feel that Haruka isn't sure what I'm saying. If we met face to face, I'm sure she'd use an annoyingly sarcastic tone.

"Don't worry kiyopon. I trust you." 

As if she could read my mind, Haruka assured me that she trusted me as her friend. I feel like I'm the bad guy here, maybe? I don't know, guilt is still foreign to me.

 "I'll tell yukimu and miyacchi on a phone call. Airi, let's go shopping for something this afternoon!" 

"Eh, just the two of us?" 

"Yeah, just the two of us, it's a girl's business" 

"I see." 

"don't forget tonight." 

"Yeah. You guys have fun first." 

I turned off my phone and went outside to get some air.

**********

Now, what will I do?

Ring.....ring.....ring.....

Just as I put my phone in my pocket, my phone rang again.  It shows an unknown number.  Is this Ishizaki?  By the way, I haven't saved the number because I didn't have time yesterday.

"Hello."

"Hello ayanokouji-san, this is Ishizaki."

It is true

"Yeah, I've saved your number."

"Oh really? Thank goodness."

I felt bad for him yesterday, so I decided to lie a little to make him happy.

"What's wrong Ishizaki?"

"Actually I wanted to say it yesterday, but you hung up yesterday before I spoke."