INTERLUDE : Hasebe Haruka & Sakura Airi

it's a few hours before the joint dinner between ayanokouji's group and also karuizawa Kei. In a clothing store there are two beautiful girls who are choosing the clothes they want to buy.

"How about this one, Airi?" 

"That looks good Haruka-chan!" 

"How about this?" 

"That's good too." 

"You only say nice to everything I show you" 

"But everything you wear looks good Haruka-chan." 

"What? You're so cute Airi-chan!"

Hasebe Haruka and Sakura Airi are shopping for clothes for them to wear later.

For others who saw them, Haruka and Airi's closeness was like siblings. but it is true that they are so close that they consider each other siblings. For Airi, Haruka is like an older sister who always accompanies her. Airi's shy and introverted character needs Haruka's help in socializing. And for Haruka, Airi is a cute and spoiled little sister to her.

"That red dress is a good for Airi to wear!" 

"Is it true?" 

"Of course, you look really cute." 

"would others think the same?" 

"Yes!" 

"Including kiyotaka-kun?" 

Airi said it shyly and her face turned red. Haruka who saw it smirked. 

'She really looks like a girl in love...............but unfortunately.' 

Haruka slowly changed her facial expression to one of sorrow. That's because she knows that the love that Airi has for Kiyotaka will never be reciprocated. this was confirmed by him at that time. Since then, Haruka had always hoped that she would be able to comfort Airi when the day when Airi would be heartbroken came.

"I'm not sure about that." 

"Uh, why?" 

"You know, kiyopon never shows his expression. No one knows if he's happy or not." 

"fufufu. Haruka-chan is right." 

airi and haruka laugh while remembering kiyotaka's apathetic face

"But Airi, I want to ask you something." 

haruka took a pause before continuing 

"Do you think kiyopon has someone he like?" 

Haruka asked seriously. Airi who was asked that question became aware of the fact that Kiyotaka had never seen her as a girl. 

"I'm sorry. Please don't cry! I feel guilty." 

"No, Haruka-chan isn't wrong. I don't know if Kiyotaka-kun has someone he likes. But I think he has a mysterious bond with someone."

Haruka who heard Airi say that became curious. she can't believe that someone like kiyotaka has someone he likes. 

"Who do you mean?" 

instead of answering Haruka's question. she lowered her head. Haruka who saw it suddenly came to mind, someone Airi probably meant. 

"do you mean..........karuizawa-san?" 

Airi just nodded silently. Haruka was quite surprised to know that Airi would think like that, but she was more surprised to realize that she herself thought the same as Airi.

"where did the idea come from? did kiyopon tell you?"

"no one said it." 

"then?" 

"I can't explain. Maybe it's just instinct." 

"Instinct huh?"

Haruka couldn't blame Airi if she said based on instinct. Actually it's common knowledge among girls that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Karuizawa Kei are keeping a secret. 

"Then, how about now? Is inviting Karuizawa-san to dinner the right thing to do?" 

"Ah of course. Apart from Kiyotaka-kun, I still want to be friends with Karuizawa-san." 

airi is still trying to be strong and convince herself. 

"tonight we will know more about what happened between them. If we see the two together closely, maybe we will get a clue." 

"Haruka-chan is right."

Their discussion ended and the moment they had been waiting for is came. the different air when ayanokouji kiyotaka and karuizawa kei were at the same table convinced them. and the climax is at that moment......

"wait ayanokouji-kun...........can you accompany me for a moment?"

as usual, an interlude per chapter.  Chapter 3 will be published later.