Chapter 58: Infinite

Start from the beginning

The arms fell from the sky, surrounding both Naruto and Sasori as the former made his way towards the latter.

"It's been only the beginning. I have many more tricks." Sasori motioned his arms up, attempting to do his next plan. Naruto analyzed carefully, immediately noticing that some of the severed arms were releasing shuriken from within.

Crafty. Naruto thought to himself, dodging the shuriken with much precision. Although he did manage to obtain a graze from one of the shuriken that he tried to dodge.

Once dodging, Naruto heard a continuous rigid noise getting closer to him. Looking towards the direction of Sasori, he saw the Third Kazekage puppet wield a deadly saw blade that was continuously spinning with such ferocity.

Leaving a trail dust as he moved to the side, Naruto lifted his blade up, blocking the attack the saw blade. Feeling the pressure, Naruto brought his other hand up, making a hand seal to create a Shadow Clone that jumped right above them.

The clone hovered his hands on Naruto's shoulder, throwing him up to the air. And with this, the clone took Naruto's place and kicked the puppet just a few meters back, getting dispersed due to the Third Kazekage puppet managed to deal a blow to him.

Safely landing back on the ground, Naruto leaped to the side, attempting to go directly towards Sasori. But it seemed as though Sasori had different ideas.

"Now, behold the power of the Iron Sand!" Yelled Sasori. Naruto slightly widened his eyes as he saw the pitch-black sand slowly ooze from the mouth of the Third Kazekage.

I think it's time for me to take this seriously. Naruto thought, inhaling and exhaling as he looked from one end point to the other. Sasori felt the immense pressure that Naruto was currently emitting.

As Naruto walked slowly, the Iron sand began to split apart, creating dangerous bullets of Iron sand that could instantly kill an opponent if they were not careful.

"Iron Sand Drizzle!"

In that split moment, Naruto jumped back, weaving a numerous amounts of hand seals with his two hands.

"Wind Release: Stream!" Naruto widened his mouth slightly, ushering out a gust of wind from the depths of his mouth. Aiming it at the ground, the wind caused the dirt to rise and create clouds of dust that hindered Sasori's vision.

The bullets of iron sand were launched and went inside the valleys of dust that illuminated everyone's vision. Narrowing his eyes, Sasori wondered if the bullets had hit.

Even though he had heard no screams of pain, Naruto was a very silent fellow and there was no doubt that if he had felt pain he would stay as quiet as possible to raise no suspicion at all cost.

Suddenly, the dust quickly separated due to a a very rigid and sharp shard of a tree branch. His eyes still narrowed, Sasori convulsed his arm, letting his puppet to dodge the attack.

He moved to the side, dodging the sharp shard of a branch as well. Thinking that he was safe, he let his guard down just slightly.

This was his first mistake.

Sasori heard a loud pop noise from behind him. Looking back, he felt an immediate and sharp pain starting to spread across in his body.