****************************************************************

Arnav broke the hug unwillingly and looked at Khushi .

Arnav : Lets pack our luggage Khushi . I will tell NK and Lav to pack their's as well .

Khushi : (confused) Huh ?? Our luggage ?? Why ??

Arnav : We will not even stay here for a second now . (cupping her face emotionally) Khushi .... We have already lost our baby once Khushi and I don't want to take a chance now . We are moving to London . (panicking) But first we need to consult a doctor . I have a friend who is a gynecologist here . Let's go . Our work will finish fast . I'll book our tickets for the next flight only .

Khushi : (cupping his cheeks) Arnav .. arnav relax !! It's okay ...

Arnav : No , its NOT okay . This pace is a bad luck Khushi . We need to leave from here as soon as possible to OUR house . I'll call my friend and see if he is free .

Khushi : (sighing) Okay !! Fine !!

She could totally understand his plight . She has also lost her first baby and off course , she also doesn't wants to take any chance , this time . Arnav called his friend and made him understand about their situation .

Arnav : (ending the call) Khushi ... he said he will be free after a half an hour . I guess we should leave now because the hospital he works in is very far from here .

Khushi : Hmm . Okay !!

Arnav : I'll ask Payal to pack our bags as Lav will be busy packing her's .

Khushi : Fine !!

She could do nothing but agree to everything he says because she knew he would not listen to her , NOW . They both headed to the hospital . After reaching the hospital , Arnav forgot his phone on the car itself and it was on the silent mode as well . He went inside with Khushi . They were allowed to meet the doctor as they reached on time . They got relieved when they got to know that Khushi was perfectly healthy to travel . She headed towards Shantivan with a smile on their face .

************************************************

Aman was continuously trying to call Arnav but it went unattended every time . Fire brigades reached there and cooled the fire , quite soon as the fire had not transmitted throughout the room by the time . They brought Anjali's burnt body out of the room . It was a clear suicide case as there was no possible condition because of which fire would transmit in the store room . Aman was tired of calling Arnav . He had already informed NK and Akash about it and they were on their way to the mansion . He avoided informing Khushi because he knew she would take a lot of tension . The whole family was already aware of it but not ArShi . He stopped trying to call Arnav because he knew Arnav would be informed about it by the family as well .

**********************************************

Nani was pacing the living room , worried , with tears in her eyes while Manorama was trying to console her . Though Anjali did very wrong ... she committed many crimes but still she was a grandmother and she was very unhappy to know about her granddaughter's sudden death and that also a suicide . Payal and Lav were not much affected . They heard the main door open and saw Arnav and Khushi entering the house hand in hand , smiling . Both of them stopped in the living room and got concerned seeing Nani , crying .

Khushi : Nani .... What happened ?? Why are you crying ??

Arnav : Yea nani ??

Nani : (stuttering) Chotte ... she .... Anjali bitiya , she ki..illed herself .