Clients

First of all HAPPY 10TH IPKKND ANNIVERSARY TO YOU ALL . Jai devi mayya ki 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Okay so second of all 😁😁🙈🙈 ... I forgot to tell you that this story has crossed 100K reads , in the last update and now it has already crossed 105K reads 🙈🙈 .. Thank you so much for all the love you have showered on my story . I dedicate this update to all my lovely readers .

*****************************

Anjali was tortured the same way the whole two days and all were looking forward to the next day , waiting for the desired clients to come there . They were not clients coming for a meeting or something .... they were the clients getting paid for torturing Anjali and dirtying everything they touch ... so that Anjali would have to clean it . ;-))

NEXT DAY (Client's Arrival)

Four people , who looked like foreigners , stood in front of the Farmhouse .

Person 1 : So are you guys ready to torture the lady and have fun ??

Person 2 : Yes , off course , we are , Alex . We are even getting paid that too double than our salary and that also for what ?? For living on our own ... breaking things , dirtying the place , drinking and enjoying .

Yes ... the people , who were clients to Anjali , were Alex ... Arnav's London's branch manager and other three of his employees , Ron , Maria and Joey .

 Arnav's London's branch manager and other three of his employees , Ron , Maria and Joey

ALEX (ASR's manager)

MARIA (EMPLOYEE)