First Step

Khushi hugged NK in her excitement while Arnav and Lav smiled seeing her childishness . 

KHUSHI'S POV

 I love gifts and I got it today .... Yuhoooooo .... I loved the gift .... Hayeeee .... I have got such a caring friends but just then I noticed the Devil's absence .... uh oh .... but jeeji (payal , sister) said that he came early in the morning . Inquiry time Agent Khushi .... Hayeeee .... AGENT KHUSHI .... suits me .... okay okay now lets focus .

Me : Mrs.Jha where is your husband ??

Anjali : He is in the room .

Me : Why so ??

Anjali : I don't need to tell you that !!

Huh !!  This much guts ?? Gadhe ki bachchi (daughter of a donkey) .... arey no no Khushi what are you thinking .... have you gone mad ... if you call her a daughter of a donkey that means you are calling your hubby also that ... no no .... Oh god ... did I just called mumma (Ratna) a donkey ?? Arey no no ... I was talking about that devil who cheated my mumma and hurt my mom (garima) as well . But she is both's child na ?? Oops .... Soooorrrrryyy Mummaaaaaa ....(hitting her own forehead) Khushi you also na . Once a sankadevi , always a sankadevi . Hmphhhh ... why are you saying sorry like a small kid . Think about some other words Khushi .... hmmm .... think think . Haa ... I got it . Lucchi , Lafangi .... arey stop your train miss.metro .... I need to keep some words for Shyam also na ?? Thank god ... you saved me from repenting later that I could not save some awful words for that devil . Oh God ... what is this ?? FOCUS Khushi FOCUS .

Me (as in sankadevi with full toss rude attitude .... hayeeee ) : You want to get out of this house ... this mansion ??

And this worked .... waah Khushi waah .... I am so proud of myself .... thank you thank you .... uh oh .... okay mention not .

Anjali : (Huh .... no ... devil's wife .... no no mrs.devil ... haa ... that's right .... i m so great you know ?? ... hehe .... arey what are you listening to me ?? ... you also na don't have brain like me .... huh)   Uh ... I...i... me..e..an .... sor ..... I mean that he just came this morning and is very tired .. so ...

Huh !! Can't even say sorry .... well , how can she ?? ... Her big fat EGO will hurt na ?? Anyways ,

Me : So?? So he wants all the services .... he wants his food in his room then he will want a masseuse to massage his tired body , then spa  . This is not a hotel to get all such services infact he is staying in MY house without even paying ... Is that not enough for him ??

Idiot ... 

Me : Go call him !!

Anjali : Hmm .... HP go and call Shyam ji !!

WHAT THE !! Who is she to give works to MY house helps .... She is acting as if she is the Queen of this mansion .... huh .... idiotic person ... don't have an ounce of brain also .... hmphhh .

Me : Excuse me !! He (Shyam ... i mean devil) is not HP's husband that HP will go and call him (Shyam) ... I said YOU go and call him .

Anjali turned red . 

Uff ... you also na ... think nonsense ... she is not blushing .... she is red due to anger .. hah ... take it women .... she cannot do anything or talk to me nonsensically na ... why ?? ... because I am THE OWNER of this mansion and can she afford to leave this mansion ?? 

THE ANSWER IS BIG BIG ... VERY BIG NO . 

Hehe ... I saw her going towards her room like a abla naari (tortured woman) ... making innocence filled faces ... why not ?? ... she wants to trap her brother whom she thinks cannot bear even a single tear from her eyes .... but no ... its nothing like that now ... because he is the one who wants to make Anjali cry tears of blood . Oh ya ... thinking about tears ... why is she not crying ... let me see .... oh ... her eyes are filled with tears .... bechari (pity her) .... I know once i count three her tears will run out of her eyes like a dam . Okay tik tik one .... tik tik two and tik tik three .... yuhoooo ... I told na .... hehe ... she cried ... wow ... I guess I turned to a gyani baba (priest) who can see future ... (I patted my back)