Engagement

Khushi talked to the desired priest for the auspicious date for engagement , which thankfully came out to be on Sunday , two days before they leave . She then straight went to the Dry Hire Hall to book it for Sunday . It is one of the best hall in London (source of info : GOOGLE) . Thankfully it was free . It was already 4 pm by then so she called Lavanya as an reminder for her to get ready for going to AR . She called the driver and in 30 minutes she reached AR , she called Lavanya again .

ON CALL ,

Khushi : Lav , where are you ?? I already reached AR ??

Lav : Sorry Khush , wo actually I have caught some urgent work to do ... don't worry I'll reach there by 5 or 5:15 .

Khushi : WHAT ??Are you mad Lavanya ?? It is your wedding not mine so what is the use of me coming here fast if you are not there ??

Lav : Aree Khushi , don't worry , your time will pass and you'll not even know when it did ...

Khushi : Care to explain me how??

Lav : Oh common dumbo ... you're in your own-personal oh-so-loving hubby's office ... and you are worrying about your time pass... seriously ?? Oh girl .... whatever ... just go to your hubby's cabin and then you'll forget about me .

Khushi :(rolling her eyes) Shut up !!

Lav : Bye.

Khushi :(with 3 big O's) Haww ... Lava...(but the phone gets cut)

Hhhh .... This girl ... come in front of me then I'll show you .... but for now I need to go to Arnav's cabin ... This office is so boring ... Good morning mam , Good morning mam .... people here don't know how to talk more than this with me ... (she twitched her lips unpleasantly)

Arnav's Cabin 

Khushi entered Arnav's cabin without knocking as she always does only to see him massaging his forehead with lines formed in his forehead . He looked tired . She sighed knowing he had a lots of work to do before going to India and on top of that NK and Lav's engagement . She slowly stepped towards him and rested her hands on his forehead , massaging it with her soothing hands . Arnav smiled slightly knowing this very touch , well . He let out a deep tired sigh and let her do what she wanted . Khushi drew patterns on his forehead soothingly to make the tiredness from his head fly away . After some time , she finished her massaging and gently wrap her arms around his head from back and rested her chin on his hair . They both did not need to speak a word to understand what the other one wanted . Khushi knew Arnav needed silence and mainly HER by his side right now , with no words .  She ruffled his hairs a bit only to hear a annoyed "Khushi!!" from his end . She smiled and caressed his cheek from her hands a little .

Khushi : Feeling better ?? 

Arnav : (still closing his eyes) Hmm..

Khushi : (pecking his cheeks from back) What happened ?? Tired??

Arnav : Hmm...(he pulled her onto his lap and hugged her tight inhaling her fruity fragment)

Khushi : Arnav , how many times should I tell you to take brakes while working but no . Whom do you listen ?? I know you have lots of work to do before we go to India but I think you should use your mind . 

Arnav : (opening his eyes and breaking the hug) What the !! Do you mean to say I don't use my mind?? 

Khushi : Right now you aren't ..

Arnav : Care to say how??

Khushi : Could you please tell me what what works you did today??

Arnav : What the !! How does it relate to that ??