Chapter 26- Scarlet Abyss

[Couple Hours Later]

[If You Engrave The Magic Circuit Upon Your Body, You Will Get A Second MP Slot. Whether You Use it As Reserves, or in term with your normal magic, is your choice.]

Okay, so if I engrave the magic circuit, I won't get more magic back, but I will be able to use magic. Plus with Dillukes Bracelet, I'll be able to use mana, even if it is only 500 points. It's better than nothing I guess.

Bickslow: "HEY SHARP, ONE OF THE GIRLS NEEDS TO GO! DO WE GOT TIME TO STOP?"

Indra: "ASK FREED IF LAXUS HAS TO STOP!"

When we're on the road, we usually stop so Laxus doesn't throw up on evergreen. Plus it's for us to eat, aside from Laxus the entire legion enjoys my cooking.

The convoy started slowing down, until it came to a complete halt.  Norn ran into the forest, and Laxus fell out of the four wheeler, I'll never not enjoy the sight of him hugging the ground.

Shou, Ault, Flare, and Malty simultaneously walked into the woods, they didn't even say anything, they just left. This is getting weirder and weirder, and I don't like it.

[Equipped: Worm Scarf]
[Reduces damage taken by 17%]

I'm really hoping this is just a bad feeling...

Bicklsow: "Hey sharp, what do you got for lunch!?"

Indra: "I got a Tblt, that's T-rex, Bacon, Lettuce, and tomatoes. I got nightmare potatoes, made of neither nightmares, nor potatoes, they're chocolate and marshmallows, and soda, I got tired."

Bickslow always looks amazed when he tries my cooking, and today was no different. He never questioned where I got any of the materials, he just scarfed it all down with no hesitation. Occasionally Freed and Evergreen will eat too, but they usually have the foresight to pack something in advance.

Ahem.

Just as I was about to bite into my sandwich, I turned my head to see Kiirion, holding his hand out. So I slapped it and went back to what I was doing, but he continued standing there, I don't know what he expects, I'm not giving him my sandwich.

Kiirion: "Exc-"

Indra: "if you finish that sentence, you're gonna be the one on the bread next."

Kiirion: "You dare speak so lowly to, not only the heir of the Gregeiros trading empire, but someone who's older than you. Have you no manners?"

W H I S T L E

[You Have Been 1,500 Damage]

The eye appeared from a bright light, and stared down at Kiirion, I snapped my fingers and it split open, revealing it's rows of sharp teeth. I'm pretty sure I saw him piss himself, but unfortunately mommy dearest came over.

She grabbed the back of his head and forced him to bow, y'know what... maybe killing her wouldn't be such a good idea.

Ayda: "Please excuse my sons inappropriate behavior, he's an only child so he never been disciplined nearly enough."

Kiirion: "M-mother?!"

Ayda: "QUIET, before I feed you to that thing myself."

Mother of the year right here, now I'm glad I didn't get raised by her. I just scratched my neck and laughed it off, I didn't want to start a war or anything so I just played it off.