"...Whoops. That obvious, huh?" Kokichi sneered. "But...Kokichi is right. I was being played. And I didn't even kill the mastermind. I killed one of our dear friends, instead. What I did was so terrible...so unforgivable...I took an innocent life! I'm nothing but a horrible murderer! You should all hate, blame, and be disgusted by me!" Kaede yelled. Despite her words being so harsh she still looked so hurt. Her eyes are holding great sorrow. "Kaede, please calm down!" Shuichi yelled. "...After we found Rantaro's body when I realized he wasn't the mastermind...I thought about ending this by confessing to you what I had done...But I couldn't. Because of Monokuma's First Blood Perk." Kaede said. "I see... If you'd confessed there and then, you would've been able to leave...But you decided you couldn't leave this place by yourself, so you kept quiet." Ryoma concluded. "Because of the First Blood Perk, you were forced to hide the truth from us." Kirumi chimed in. "Yeah, that's right..." Kaede admitted. 

"So the First Blood Perk worked against the blackened rather than for them," Kiyo said. "But...at the same time, I thought...If I did this for everyone, then instead of making things easier by confessing...I thought I should lie to you all, so it would motivate you to keep moving forward." Kaede admitted. "Is that the reason for the trial? To reveal the mastermind?" Shuichi questioned. "I felt if I didn't do this, then Rantaro's death would have been meaningless," Kaede said. "We were searching for both the culprit and the mastermind during this class trial." Kiibo pointed out. "Ah, Kaede did mention that." Angie said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But that's why I want to end all of the terrible things happening to us! I'll defeat the mastermind and end this dumb killing game! I'll...I'll even use this class trial to do that!" Kaede yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I never wanted to keep my crime a secret...I was going to tell you all eventually...But before I did, I wanted to expose the mastermind first... Then the killing game would've ended, and everyone but me would be saved. I thought that was the best way I could atone for killing Rantaro..." Kaede admitted. More tears rolling down her face. "...This is my fault. I was wrong. There was no mastermind..." Shuichi said. "You were wrong...? But didn't you say the mastermind was one of us?" Tsumugi asked. "That's what I thought at first...But in the end, we have nothing. No one made any moves at the time limit, the trial was useless..." Tsumugi sweat dropped. "Even when Shuichi was about to be voted as the blackened. Still, they did not appear." Kiyo said, tilting his hat down a little. "yeesh, that seriously was a close one. If Kaede had just kept her mouth shut, we'd all be dead right now." Kokichi pointed out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No way. There has to be something else we can discuss. We just gotta think. Right, Shuichi?" Kaede asked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"On the other hand, she's only in this mess cuz she decided to say something at that moment." Kokichi said. "I wanted to protect Kaede, but I also wanted to unmask the mastermind. But even when the killer was about to be condemned, they remained hidden. That has to mean that the mastermind is not among us after all." Shuichi said. "So Kaede had the wrong idea the whole time..." Kaito sweat dropped. But...it can't be. That can't be right. "All her actions were taken under Shuichi's flawed logic." Kiyo said. "That's why this is my fault. All of this happened because my detective work was wrong. If I hadn't been so stupid-" Shuichi tried to say, but I guess I had to vocalize my thoughts somehow. "B-But...are we really sure about that...? There is still a chance that the mastermind could still exist." I said. We've had an entire class trial so far to identify the mastermind, I can't accept that we got it all wrong-