Chapter-3

Red - these people who are helping me are not my friends but like my brothers. I remember when first time someone beat me and I wasn't able to fight back because they were senior to me. Then when they got this information about me, they stood by my side. They told me to fight back and they will also help me. They knew that we couldn't win but for the sake of frendship we fought back. And we won also after a little struggle. That day I understood that 'friends' are not just a word but the most precious relationship to whom we can talk anytime anything, whom we can put our heads on their shoulders and cry as much as we can. With whom we can enjoy ourselves anytime, we can do naughtiest things with them. A true friendship is a journey without an end. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face. A friend is someone who
helps you up when you're down, and if they can't, they lay down beside you
and listen. A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden. A true friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Yes, we all went ahead of just 'friends', we all were not just friends but became brothers to each other. But then one day, my father died in a car accident, that's why I had to leave my previous school and come to this school. And our frendship had to get over with that school. You see that boy with raven-haired and red cap is my best friends of all. His name is Ash Ketchum. He was, is and maybe will always be there for me. He has a girlfriend name Serena Yvonne. Next is that spiky hair boy his name is Gary. He is with Misty. Next is that green salad head named Drew who is dating May. That purple hair is Paul dating Dawn. Then Alain, Tracy, Kenny, Barry, Brock, Gladian, Goh, and so on.

Leaf - Frendships are a mean things, they are nothing, friends just betray us.

Red didn't reply back to Leaf and went away laughing.

After that day, Leaf and Red became more closely to each other. There feeling for each other were growing stronger day by day. Red now started to trust on Leaf.

One day, Red was going to the market with his mother for shopping. But then suddenly Red's mom got hit by a laser beam and she fells on the ground unconscious. Red lifts her mom in his arms and started crying

Red - Mom! Mom! What happened to you! Mom! Wake up! Mom!

Then a devil looking creature comes in front of Red. Red didn't lifts his head.

Red*in anger tone* - you did this right! You killed my mom right!

The devil create started to laugh.

Devil - you are too weaker than I thought

Red's eyes were turning blood red in colour and he automatically started to transform himself into devil. He was flying in the air with his own power. Then Red attacked on that devil.

Red was trying to fight with that devil but Devil was too powerful that Red couldn't do anything. He was beating him very badly. That devil lifts Red up and threw him very far away from him. Then he comes near Red.

Devil - like this will you fight with elite angles!!?

Red who was panting

Red - w-w-what are you t-talking about.

Devil - my name is Gold and I am the strongest warrior of Devil's royal blood. You humans just thinking that, you are the only one creature who lives on the universe but this is not truth, there are also other creatures except Humans who exist in universe. Devil and angel are one creatures out of them. Devil is the symbol of badness and angels are considered as the symbol of goodness. But this is not  truth, every devils are not bad and every angles are not good. From many years, war between devils and angels are going on. But some years before, angles attecked on us and destroyed our planet. And they killed our royal blood elite member and threw him on the earth.

Red - b-but w-w-why are you telling me this.

Gold - Because that royal elite member was non other than the thing that entered in you on that day in the park. Which you seen him when he was almost dead. That's why you got this much of power in you. Now listening to me very careful why I came to you, why I fought with you because angles want to kill all the devils, they don't want us to live in this universe. Now they will come to you to kill you and your powers and this plant/earth also. Angles do not show any kind of sympathy towards devils. They also destroy the planet on which devils are living. That's why you have to get ready for a war.

Then Gold takes Red and drops his in his house. When Red enters the house, he saw his mother was laying on the sofa.

Red - I-I-I th-thought you K-K-Killed my mom

Gold - I know the importance of Mother to every child. That beam wasn't any laser beam but when that beam hited your mom, then it made her unconscious and teleported her here. I just wanted to see your powers that's why I had to do this. Well you are not that strong to save or protect anybody. From now on you are gonna train with me to become stronger or else leave the elite rangers, you won't be able to defeat a weakest ranger of angels that's why you are training with me from tomorrow onwards. I will teach you everything about fighting.

To be continued.......

Devil inside youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें