{4th of Jully Special}

Start from the beginning

Riot and Venom were sitting on a nearby branch and Riot got an idea. He started whistling a nice tune to try and make the two's alone time more romantic. However, Venom quickly caught onto what Riot was doing and smacked the silver bird. They started tacking each other and their wrestling caused the leaves to shake.

The five people standing on the ground looked up at the tree suspiciously before two birds fell to the ground. They were still fighting and scratching each other. That is until the crow flew back and the silver bird quickly grabbed a rock before throwing it and getting a headshot on the black bird.

"Haha."

Riot taunted but that soon changed when the larger bird had a murderous glint in his eyes.

"FUCK-"

He shouted and turned around to run but was quickly tackled by the crow and it held the silver birds throat in his talon.

"Stop it." Someone said in a bored tone and green mist surrounded the birds before they turned into centipedes.

"Perfect, now I have more legs to kick you with!"

The two bugs ran at each other but only their antenna's touched before they were picked up. The five people finally noticed the dual haired girl who held the bugs in either hands. Midoriya's smile grew but the four people froze as soon as they saw the wings on the girls back.

"You're here." The green haired boy said excitedly and gave the girl a quick hug before he pulled back with a red face.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" She said with an unsure smile.

"I told you she'd be-" Midoriya said to the group but noticed they were gone.

"Where'd they go?" Todoroki asked while Rin's eyes widened in realization and fear. She quickly flew into the sky and noticed the four people running she quickly landed in front of them causing all of them to freeze in place.

"Please don't tell anyone." She said franticly with her hands raised to stop them. They all backed away in fear while Iida unsheathed his sword and pointed it at her.

"Stand down beast." He said and Rin was terrified.

"Wait, don't hurt her!" Midoriya shouted while running up with Todoroki right behind him. They both noticed that their friend was frozen in fear and Iida was about to kill her. Iida turned towards his friend while Rin was still petrified.

"But, Deku. She's our sworn enemy. Our squad leader always says. 'If you come face to face with the Dark Fae, run and prey they don't find you.'" Iida said and Rin finally broke out of her fear to looked at Midoriya.

"Is that true? Do they really tell you that?" She asked the green haired boy and he laughed nervously.

"Yes they do- b-but I don't think that."he quickly said while waiving his hands around. The four people were surprised by the girls calm attitude and Midoriya trying to save the enemy.

"Should we try this again?" Todoroki asked and Midoriya gave him a nod.

"Guys, meet Rin. Rin, meet Iida, Uraraka, Momo, and Tsu." Midoriya introduced and pointed to each person that had the name.

"Hey." The girls said wearily while Iida still held his sword. He didn't have it pointed at her but he still held it, ready for her to attack.

"Um, hi." Rin said with a small smile and little hand wave.

"Ey, bitch. I wanna say hi!"

"Who was that?" Uraraka asked and looked around for the owner of the unknown voice.