"Who do you choose—"

"Jace Wayland," Henry answered without hesitation.

All eyes went to Jace, who scoffed but came forward. The tension rose at the sudden match made.

Hodge nodded his approval, stepping aside to stand by Lyra and the others. "Try not to kill each other," He called, half-serious, since even he felt the auras rolling off the two men.

They stood at the center of the room, readying themselves.

Henry had already blocked out the others when he faced the blond. His excitement grew at the rune the other had decided to activate, Strength. "They say you're one of the best Shadowhunters of our time. Then again, they say the same about me. I wonder what the truth is," He pointed out.

"Do they?" Jace shrugged. "I wouldn't compare us so fast. Wouldn't want you to get your feelings hurt," He called back arrogantly.

Henry chuckled, his eyes growing hard and cold. His smile fading. "I'm trained not to feel anything." He began to unzip his jacket enough to reveal his pectoral muscles. On his left peck, there is the faintest sight of his chosen activated rune—Flexibility. "So I wouldn't worry too much about that," He assured the man.

The two glared at each other. Like two predators, they began to circle each other to see who would budge first. Slow and steady are their footsteps.

The others on the sidelines grew quiet and tense.

A moment later, in the blink of an eye, Jace found the moment to strike and swung an arm behind him.

Henry's swift feet spun himself to the side. His arm catching the other before he struck his elbow into Jace's side. His hands released Jace to allow him to stumble back.

"The legendary Jace Wayland," Henry whistled in a taunting manner, "You've got a mean strike. It's a shame you are irritably slow."

"I don't need you to evaluate me." Jace shot forward once again. He went low this time, swiping at the man's legs. When he sprung back up, he continued an onslaught of punches and hard swings. Grunts and huffs escaped with each throw.

Henry blocked and deflected his fists with precision. His speed was remarkable, especially without his other runes activated. His body moved with fluid grace, unlike Jace's brute force.

So natural were his movements, that the others awed at him while he did nothing but dodge all of Jace's swings.

It wasn't until Jace finally let out a tired exhale that Henry found his chance. He grabbed one of Jace's wrists in a vice grip, his leg stepped forward and he dropped Jace to the ground. His body leaning on top of him and a foot on his other palm.

Jace clenched his teeth, grunting as his cheek pressed further into the marble floor.

Henry leaned in close. His eyes on Alec, and he found the man glaring back at him for holding his friend down. It only riled him up further. "I get the sense that your friend doesn't like you in this position," He tilted his head to Jace, "I'd be more than happy to get you two to trade places," He offered.

"Shut up!" Jace rolls them on the ground to try and gain the upper-hand.

It only succeeds in putting the two in a new position on the floor.