Chap 22

Muichiro looked over at you his usual expression as you sensed a presance outside.

Sanemi. You turned and glanced at the attack directed at you and muichiro. You quickly avoided the attack and grabbed the 14 year old boys arm, pushing him out.

"Go get yourself some food." you said as he looked down at the ground and disappeared.

Sanemi glared at you as you sighed. "You know, Hantengu was pretty nice. Too bad." You said. "And? Where did the boar head go?" You asked as sanemi launched another attack at you.

"How am i supposed to know. I don't care where he went. Right now, you're fighting me." He growled as you sighed and shook your head.

"your oppent is not me. But him." You said as kokushibo swung his sword at him, destorying pillars as sanemi hid behind one.

"The more the better i guess." You hummed.

Timeskip cus my brain hurts and I'm tired of writing this stuff without checking what ive written. I never planned this far ahead. i need a break-

"How many battles have we won?" You asked kaigaku as you sat down next to sanemi's knocked out body.

"we have won 4 y/n-san. And we lost Hantengu." you sighed as your split arm started to heal.

"Alright." you said biting into a arm and swallowed the flesh. you hummed, a happy smile on your face as you took another bite, a bit of blood falling to the floor.

kokushibo have already left. And tanjiro and giyuu will probley wake up in a few minutes.

You sighed and grabbed sanemi's collar and picked him up. "Take gyomei's body." You said as kaigaku stares at the stone pillars body and his jaw drops open.

"Y-y-y/n-san... You can't possibally expect me to pick him up..." He trailed off. You smiled and nodded as he let out a groan. He walked over and picked up his arm and sighed, giving up before he even started to drag him. You smirked as he droped his arm and decided to pull him by his leg instead. You laughed as turned around.

"Well then. I'll see you there." you said and walked away, kaigaku groaned and puleld gyomei's leg slowly, looking for a shortcut to the room you were heading for.

You smiled as you sat down after tying up the wind hashira.

'Sanemi is here, shinbou, kano, and Gyomei is dead, Tanjiro, giyuu, and zentisu should be awake and on the move again by now, Inosuke is missing, and everyone else should still be fighting.'

you sighed looking down at sanemi's body waiting for kaigaku to arrive. you thought for a moment, should you turn all the slayers into demons?

You sighed and poked sanemi's arm causing the place you poked to bleed. You quickly covered your nose and wiped the drop of blood away with his clothes. 

"H-here y/n-san..." Kaigakus voice made its way to your ear. You smirked as he droped gyomeis body at the door.

"Alright then. Stay here and guard him." you said pointing at sanemi as he nodded, still out of breath.

Timeskip cus imma make this a short chapter cus im tired and i wanna rest-

you smiled lightly at the bloodied space in the center of the fortress.

"muzan-sama." you said and bowed your head as he looked up.

"Ah. Y/n. I'm assumeing that the plan have worked?"

you nodd standing up straight. "Yes sir. Three pillars have died, one into a demon three were knocked out, and only lost Hantengu." You said as he smirked and nodded in approvel.

He then noticed Akaza and rengoku, who bowed to him quickly and took a step back.

"The flame pillar?" He questioned as you nodded.

"My blood demon art sir." You said as he nodded. He turned to the remaining demon slayers and quickly slaughtered them on his way out, the three of you following after him.

You heard the strum of the biwa as the fortress shifted and you paused on the platform next to muzan. You sighed as the two slayers you have knocked out before approached. Even though both looked angry, giyuu told tanjiro to calm down.

The two finally noticed you and gasped when they saw rengoku.

"Rengoku-san...?" Tanjiro muttered as giyuu's eyes widened.

"Hello again! Tanjiro! Giyuu!"

we're getting closer to the end! a few more chapters left!