Chap 21

Akaza grabbed his head, and held it on his neck, trying to make sure it reconnects. And out of nowhere, giyuus sword came flying and pierces his head.

You watch silently as his head flake away. You smirked silently as his body stood there and activates his blood art. Giyuu and tanjiro gasped in shock and jumped back as akazas head starts to regenerate.

Tanjiro was knocked back and was breathing heavily against the wall as giyuu attacked Akaza.

you growled as he froze. Tanjiro stood back up as Akaza's head was half regenerated. You watched as his sword slipped out of his hand causing him to punch him instead.

Your eyes widened as Akaza's attack exploded, causing him to destory most of his body. He slowly regenerated until he completely stopped. Half of his head was once again healed, but it stopped. You growled at this and jumped down, grabbing his half healed head.

Tanjiro and giyuu gasped as they looked up at you. "Y/n?" You heard tanjiro say. You ignored the both of them and pushed one of your fingers into his head, giving him a few drops of your blood.

"Akaza. What are you doing? Are you going to leave me? Why are you leaving? Please stay with me." You said in a soft voice, tears forming in your eyes. Akaza's body froze at this, and his body and head started to slowly regenerate again.

Tanjiro grabbed his sword and ran to you but you pulled your finger out and grabbed his head.

"Go away Tanjiro." you hissed your tears dripping down your face. His eyes widened and you dropped him as akaza stood up.

You sighed and wrapped your arms around him and pulled him into a hug as he stared down at you.

"Why did you try to leave? Didn't you like me?' You ask as he slowly returned your hug.

"I'm sorry y/n-san. I wasn't thinking. Why would i ever leave you?"

You smirked and glanced at tanjiro and giyuu. A few summoned demons went behind giyuu but he quickly killed them. You sighed still hugging akaza tightly.

"I hope you sleep well." you said before letting go of akaza and got behind giyuu and knocking him out, along with tanjiro.

You sighed, dusting yourself off as kaigaku returned and stood behind you.

"y/n-san. It seems like there is a few lower ranked slayers trying to find their way to That man." He said as you nodded.

You grabbed Akaza's hand and pulled him along. You quickly glanced at Giyuu's and Tanjiro's bodies on the ground.

'Should i turn them? I mean they could be quite usefull...'

You paused and smirked.

"Looks like Gyokko went wandered around and got killed huh." You said as Akaza and kaigaku glanced at you.

"He was always weak."

You sighed and poked Akaza. "Go help My dear Sister and brother will you?" You asked as he nodded and disappeared, running off to help Daki and Gyu.

"Now then. Who shall we visit next?"

Timeksip brought to you by a author who relies on waiting for the next episode of one piece to survive-

"Kokushibo-san?" Kaigaku asked Running behind you as you turned a corner.

"Yeah. The stone pilliar might be troublesome to beat. And muichuro is the decedent of Kokushibo i think. We only need to check up on him." You said as he nodded.

Glancing into the large room where Kokushibo is, you glanced inside. You sighed as you spot the 14 year old pilled to a pillar with his sword.

You sighed and walked in. To take this opertunity to give to young boy more time to live.

Gyomei turned to you tears streaming down his face.

'This is normal.' you thought as you made your way to the boy, nodding to Kokushibo as you passed by him.You msiled at him as he glanced at you.

He was smart so he could figure out what was going to happen. Stabbing you finger in his neck, you injected him with blood as he hissed at you.

"I never thought you would be the one to betray us y/n. Not after what happened to rengoku." he said as you smirked.

He screamed in pain as you pulled your finger out.

"Now lets see if you can surive." you said as you pulled out his sword. He wriggled around on the floor as ko and gyomei resumed their battle, Gyomei yelling at muichiro from time to time.

You smirked as he calmed down and his wounds started to heal. you threw a arm of a demonslayer you came aross earlier on the ground as the former mist pillar looked at it.

As much s he's trying to not luge at the flesh, he wasn't able to resest the smell of marechi blood.

He grabbed the arms and was quick to sink his teeth in it, ripping out chunks of flesh quickly devoring the arm.

You smirked at this as he finished his meal and stood up.

"This is going better then expected."