Chap 11

( Heres something i was listening to while writing this chapter lol wear headphones for best experience also this chap is kinda a filler but also not a filler. Eh whatever i'll let yall read.)

"Understood, Muzan-sama." I said as a door slammed shut, leaving me and the six demons. Well... seven.

I got up slowly and walked over to where the demon's head is with Douma.

"Hey you." i growled at him and picked up his head. "Whats the information you have hmm?" i Asked him as Douma came over to me. "Gyokko-dono! What kinda info do you have man? I'd like to go there! can you tell me?" He asked looking at the head.

"No... well..." Before he could finish, i felt something warm splatter on my face. I turned to see Douma's head slowly regenerating.

"Did Muzan-sama give you orders? Get lost." Akaza said from behind me. i sighed and dropped Gyokko's head. Bringing my hand up to my cheek, i wiped Douma's blood off my face.

"Disgusting."

I said and turned to akaza. He had his hand cut off and a demon next to him. Now that i thought about it... I never saw his face.

"Akaza..." He said still not facing me. "You went too far." I heard him let out a small gasp as his eyes went wide.

"It's fine, it's fine kokushibou-dono!!" Douma said smiling. He don't seem upset with Akaza. Is it because he knows he can't beat him?

"I have absolutely no problem with what he did."

"I'm not saying this for your benefit. I'm troubled over the fact... He's not only disrupting the hierarchy, but he's also making cracks in our entire subordinate relationship." He said. He sounded pretty serious about this stuff.

"ohh i see now." Douma said. Woah. His regeneration is fast... No wonder he's a upper moon.

"Akaza... If he really bothers you, you should apply for a blood battle to swap places with him." Blood battle? I mean of course they have to raise up in the ranks somehow...

I sighed and turned around. I should start thinking of a strategy to kil-

....

To defeat the hashiras. Rengoku's already gone. Uzui's retired... I sighed and gripped onto my cape.

"You still have that?" Akaza's voice asked as i let go and turned around.

"Akaza."

....

"Why do you care? You killed him. He was a good friend." I said. Looking behind him, i looked over to kokushibou. He had six eyes, and a flame looking mark on his face. Honestly, he looks cool.

"I should cut your head off right now for what you did." i growled and pulled out my blade, pointing it at his neck. He didn't move and looked at me.

"Not to be rude but Why are you here. Why are you sharing information here? You a spy?" He asked. I stayed silent and sighed, lowering my blade.

"Whats the point?" I said as the few demons who hung around looked at me.

"The point of what?" Daki asked as kokushibou started to walk away.

"What's the point of being part of a organization if everyone in it will die? Is there really any value of life? Whats the point if you can't get stronger? You watch everyone die because of you. And for that reason, i will give information to those who can help me grow stronger." i finished.

"I'm done. You can do what you do. I'm going to carry out the orders Muzan gave me. I'll be the one to get to even higher ranks then all of you." i said as i turned to the biwa girl.

"Get me back to the demon slayers headquarters please." She nodded and quickly played a note.

Timeskipp

"back to training huh." i said coldly as i looked at tanjiro trying to stretch flat out. He nodded

I sighed as tanjiro asked about his sword. If im right, he probably wont get one for a while.

Yep. all the letters are just full of "Have no sword for you." "Go to hell." among many other things.

"How about head to the village?" so i was right. This looks like it's gonna be easy.

Soon enough, we reached the swordsman village. I had to make up some excuse for coming here and i just said that i wanted to visit the hot springs and find mitsuri.

"I'm heading off tanjiro. Take care. Send Haganezuka my regards." I said and walked towards the hotsprings.

I sighed once i got far away from tanjiro. Looking around, and seeing no one, I quickly ran into the forest.

"Get out here." i hissed as gyokko came out. "what are you doing here?" i asked him as he...smiled.

"I think that attacking this village would weaken the slayers. I th-"

"No." i said cutting him off. HE assigned me this mission. Leave." i said and walked away. I knew that either way, he wouldn't leave. It won't be my fault if he dies.

I took a deep breath in and glanced at the "springs" sign, with a arrow pointing up the stairs.

when i got to the top, i spoted mitsuri.

"Oh. Mitsuri!" i yelled over to her she turned around.

"Y/n-san!" She said smiling "did you come here for the hot springs too?"

"Yeah." straight to the point. Don't make mistakes. Don't expose yourself. Make PROGRESS.

I sighed and placed my sword down and hesitantly removed my clothing, hopping into the spring and stood next to Mituri.

"Mitsuri-san. I heard you like food yes? I believe dinners almost ready. Head down. maybe you'll see tanjiro along the way." i said monotonously.

She smiled and got out. "Okay! I'll see you later y/n-san!" she said happily as she got dressed and headed down.

Aw man. this is troublesome.

I let out a small sigh and slowly let myself sink to the bottom of the spring, and laid down, closing my eyes.

......

"Shinazugawa Genya?!"

"DROP DEAD!" I heard a voice yell from the other side of the spring. I opened my eyes, and went back to the surface, to see genya and tanjiro shouting at each other.

I popped my head out of the water and sighed.

"ARE YOU TWO DONE?!"

.....

"Y/N-SAN?!" Tanjiro yelled.

"wait what?! When did you-"

"I was here with mitsuri before you guys." i said and looked over at genya. His body was littered with scars. He's Sanami's brother right? Woah they really are alike. He's pretty good looking too...

"Huh? But i didn't see you." tanjiro said.

"Thats cus i was at the bottom of the spring."

.....

"Uh. Sorry." i said slowly and turned my head away from the two. Dang it. He's hot-

Ah! That's right i have a mission!

"FUCK!" i screamed and stood up, completely forgetting where i was.

"Um."

.....

"DON"T JUST STAND THERE TURN AROUND!" i screamed as them as they both turned around stiffly and Tanjiro started spewing apologizes. I stifle a small laugh as i spot Genya's face flush.

I sighed and quickly got dressed and picked up my sword.

"alright. i'm done. i said as they slowly turned around."

"Alright then." i sighed "You two have fun. I'll take my leave." I said and walked away. And behind me, i can hear the two yelling. I smiled and glanced at my sword.

"Maybe. Just maybe those two will survive."