Chap 2

"I'll kill you for attempting to attack sanemi-San." I growled as the kakushi who brought tanjiro looked at me in confusion. I let of of the boys head and stepped to the side of the wind pillar. "Y/n-San?" Some of the hashira's said, shocked. Mitsuri smiled 'ahh she's so cool!'

'There's a 10th hashira? Didn't he say 9?' Tanjiro thought to himself.

"The master..." the twins said "has arrived." Everyone turned as tanjiro gasped.

"So good of you to come my beloved children." Everyone was silent as the twins guided the master into the sun.

"Good morning everyone. The weather is amazingly good today. I wonder if the sky is blue. It pleases me that we have made it to our semiannual hashira meeting with no personal changes."

Tanjiro was staring at the master as he spoke. Then, without warning, sanemi grabbed Tanjiro head and pushed him down onto the gravel below as we all got down to one knee. Tanjiro looked over to us and his eyes widened a bit.

It was silent until sanemi spoke up. "I am pleased to see you in good health as well master."

"I pray for your continued good fortune." I said after him. Oyakata-sama smiled and said "Thank you sanemi, y/n"

'I wanted to say that...' mitsuri thought to herself.

"If I may master, before we start the hashira meeting would you mind enlightening us about this swordsman Kamado Tanjiro accompanied by a demon?" Sanemi asked as Tanjiro looked up at him.

The master smiled, "right I apologize for startling you all." I let out a little huff.

"About Tanjiro and nezuko, I've sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it." He says as the other hashira looked up at in kind of in a questioning and shocked way.

"Even if it's what you desire, master, I can not agree to it." Gyomei said with tears flowing from his eyes.

"I am flamboyantly opposed, as well!" Uzui said "a demon slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable!"

Mitsuri looked quite happy. Huh...
"I shall do whatever you wish master!" She said. 'Of course what else did I expect..." i thought to myself as I felt my mood drop.

"I'm fine either way." Muichiro said. He looks like he's about to zone out again... "since I'm going to forget anyways."

Yep...

Shinobu and giyuu stayed quiet.
"I won't trust them. I wont trust them."iguro said pointing to them. In the first place, I hate demons."

"I as well master." I spoke as iguro looked at me. I was usually the type who didn't care but not in this case... "I don't trust them one bit and I as well hate demons. It's a bit unreasonable to trust them when they show nothing worthy of mine, as well as my fellow hashira's trust."

"I also agree! Y/n-san is Right! Although I respect you with all my heart that's an incomprehensible notion, master!" Rengoku said, still smiling. "I oppose it with everything I've got!"

"The demon slayer corps' mission is to annihilate demons. I request that you penalize both kamado and Tomioka!" Sanemi said as I smiled slightly, barely noticeable.

There was a pause. Before oyakata-sama spoke. "The letter." He said to the twins. My head shot up. A letter? Who?

One of the twins pulled out a letter and opened it. "This is a letter received from a former hashira, sakonji urokodaki-San." She said and starts reading the letter. "In the event that nezuko does assault a human, Tanjiro kamado as well as sakonji Urokodaki and giyuu Tomioka will atone by committing seppuku." My eyes widened and glared at Tanjiro who was looking at giyuu with tears flowing out of his eyes. The boy flinched before avoiding my gaze.

Everyone was silent while letting the words sink in. "So what if they commit seppuku?" Sanemi said before looking up. "If you want to die, then rot to death for all I care!"

'Sanemi-San...'

"It's no guarantee! Not by a long shot!"

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and devours human, there's no coming back from that! It won't bring back the people who were killed!"

I let out a sigh and looked at the master. "If a demon take a bite out of a human, the creature will continue to hunt humans. Assume her muzzle breaks and she accidentally bit a marechi. What will happen next?" I growled out getting more pissed by the second.

Everyone wants to defend their siblings. Even if one turned into a demon. But in the end, a demon is a demon and it will always want human flesh. It's not the first time this kind of situation happened...

"You do have a point." Oyakata-sama said.

"In that case..."

"We can't guarantee she won't attack humans. We can't prove it." He paused. "That said we also can't prove she will attack humans." Sanemi gasped as I clenched my sword. "Those who object must offer an even more convincing argument." My eyes widened. A more convincing argument?

...

"Do you all have the will to do so?"

"Also there's something I'd like to relay to you my children. Tanjiro here have met kibutsuji."

"What?! Impossible!" Uzui gasped out as everyone looked at the master in shock. "Even when no hashira has ever crossed paths with him!" Everyone turned and stared at Tanjiro.

"His sense of smell." I said as everyone turned to look at me. "He has a keen sense of smell. He can tell the difference between human and demon. Am I right? Kamado Tanjiro." I growled out and glared at him. He gasped.

"Y-yes..."

"He's not the only one who has crossed paths with him." I said looking back down at the ground. The twins and Oyakata-sama turned to me.

"What do you mean by that y/n?" The master asked.

"Exactly like I said. He's not the only one who met muzan." I said before pausing.

"I met him too ya know."