Chap 10

(Prob alot of ooc including the few chapters before this one. I forgot to write a A/n for them-)

I was breathing heavily once we got back to the scene of the fight, with a few scratches on me to make it seem like i was running from something.

"Y/n! What was that? That wasn't flamboyant of you to run to that demon there! It's against corps rules!" uzui yelled at me as i nodded.

"I-I'm sorry she looked like... Her for a second." I said as he nodded.

"Then where were you?!"

"I... I found muzan. And i ended up running away." i said as his eyes widened.

"So he's here?"

"Well not anymore of course!" i said to him and just in the corner of my eye, i spotted Daki in the corner of my eye, talking to her brother. I'm assuming bout what just happened.

"Now's not the time. Focus Uzui-san!" He nodded before attacking Gyutaro, sending crashing into a into a house. I watched as A ball of fabric opened up, with Daki on Gyutaro's back.

"The two of us are one after all." She said.

I watched as the three of the spoke to each other and i saw trio to the side. I ran over to them and tapped Tanjiro's shoulder. "Leave the girl to me. Weaken her. and i'll lure her away while you help Uzui-san." I said as they nodded. They're both going to die if i don't interfere.

"UGHHH MY HEAD GOT CUT OFF AGAIN! SHITHEAD SHITHEAD YOU"RE SO GOING TO PAY!" Daki's voice screamed. I quickly ran back to where the three were fight and i looked over to Uzui.

"Hey! Leave the girl to me. After all, she reminded me of a past i didn't want to remember." I said to Uzui. I picked my sword from the nearby rubble and looked over at Gyutaro, giving him a silent warning.

'Be careful.'

He gave a small nod before turning back to Uzui.

And just in time, the trio came in.

"You three!" i yelled over to them as they turned to look at me. "Follow the plan." They nodded and ran toward Daki with me in front.

'Stall for me.' i mouthed to Gyutaro.

Daki. run." i looked over to her which in a simple nod, she started running.

"Weaken her! I am finishing her myself!"

Timeskip... ;-;

As the trio fought with Daki, i spotted uzui's three wives on top of the roof. And one of them threw something at... Gyutaro?

"Man that poison actually worked." I head him say. Dang it. I have to hurry this up.

"NOW TO TAKE IT FAR AWAY!" I heard inosuke say. I turned to look and... Daki! But before he can get too far away Gyutaro showed up and managed to grab Daki's head and return it to her body, while managing to stab Inosuke.

"Tanjiro!" i yelled to him. I turned to look and it turns out, Gyutaro got here, because he had managed to injure the sound hashira enough for him to fall. That's not going to last forever though. Seems like humans really are weaker then demons...

"Tanjiro!" i yelled at him once again. This time he manages to snap out of it and turned to me.

"Its time i end this." i said as he nodded, and leaving to fight Gyutaro. I ran towards Daki as she caught on quite quickly and ran further away from the fight.

Once we were far enougth, we stopped. "Daki... Are you alright?" i asked as she nodded. "Thanks to big brother and you of course!" she smiled as i pat her head.