Chap 3

"He had demons with him. So I couldn't attack recklessly." I said looking at them. "You can ask the boy about him."

Sanemi shook the boys head. "What was kibutsuji doing?! Did you find his stronghold?! Hey! Answer me!" Uzui and sanemi started arguing about asking the boys question as I just sighed. The master brought a finger up to his mouth as everyone immediately fell silent.

"Kibutsuji has sent demons after tanjiro thougth his purpose may simply be to silence him, now that kibutsuji has given himself away for the first time that I know of, I don't want to let go." Oyakata-Sama said "can you try to understand?" Sanemi gritted his teeth. "No I can't understand master." He said "if it were human, I'd be okay with letting it live, but not a demon! Not after all that we the demon slayers have gone through in battle! Not after so many people has lost their lives!" Sanemi said.

"It's unacceptable." I said as Sanemi looked over at me. "Hey Sanemi-san can I do it?" I asked looking at him. He paused before smirking and nodding.

I smiled and unsheathed my blade, and making a cut on my arm as Tanjiro and mitsuri gasped. 'What are you doing? What are you doing?'

"Master. Y/n will prove it to you herself! The sheer ugliness of a demon! Please excuse us!" Sanemi said before standing up and grabbed the box, throwing it into the shade behind the master. I stood up and jumped inside without another word and dripped some of my blood onto the box as I heard growling inside. I smirked

"No need to hold back demon. Just show us your true colors!" I said as Tanjiro struggled and screamed the demons name. I stabbed the box and heard a whimper.

"Stop it!" Tanjiro screamed before iguro-San pushed him down. "Come on out demon~" I said and smiled. And stabbed the box again. Get rid of this demon so it won't get in the way later...

I stuck the tip of my sword through the handle of the box and opened it. The demon, nezuko slowly got out of the box and stood in front of me. One of the twins turned around and looked at me. The hashira's silently watched as I raised my bleeding arm.

I watched at the demon looked at me with her slited eyes, mouth watering.

"What's wrong demon? Go on!" I heard Sanemi say "I know you want it." I watched silently as the demon growled resisting. The other hashira's were talking about something that I'm not paying attention to. My focus was on the demon. But soon I heard ropes break and something hitting wood. I looked over to see the boy broke out of his restraints and shouting to his sister. The girl took a few step forward before growling louder. I smirked as Tanjiro and the other hashira's gasped. "Y/n! The demon took a step forward!" Sanemi shouted as oyakata-sama turned slightly to face where I was.

Tanjiro watched in horror as nezuko kept staring at my bleeding arm, and moved closer, holding back. I sighed And put my arm down. She has strgenth to resist. But if i drag this out, she actally attack. Though i do want to get rid of this demon, i'd rather not kill someone's sibling in front of them. "She had a lot of mental strength... but she still wants blood. She wants human flesh." I said as the demon finally closed her eyes and turned her head away.

"A marechi's blood is rare and every demon wants it. Like sanemi-san's blood." I said as the master smiled. I looked over to see that Giyuu had grabbed Igura-San's wrist. I glared slightly at Giyuu who seems like he didn't want to let go.

"Tanjiro. I'm sure that even after this there are some who can's accept Nezuko." Oyakata-sama said. "You must prove it to them starting now." I sighed "that you and Nezuko can fight as demon slayers. That you can be useful." Tanjiro gasped and got on his hands and knees, his head almost touching the ground.