Chapter 24.

[Ava]

Jane: U ready? 9:58PM
Ava: Yeah. My mom is asleep. I'm going to climb out my bedroom window. 10:00PM
Jane: Nice 😜🍷🍷🍷 I'm here now 😝
Ava: Ok 🙂 10:04PM

I slipped my phone in my jeans pocket and opened my window. My heart racing, I felt scared and excited. Slowly, I climbed out, stepping my foot on the ladder I had leaned against the house earlier.

I jumped inside Jane's red corvette, but there was a blond girl in the passenger seat.

Sam from Louis's pool party?!

My throat went dry.

"You'll have to get in the back," Jane said, leaning against the steering wheel. "This is my friend Sam."

"Um.... I don't think I can go," I lied. I didn't want to go anymore. Jane's face fell.

"Avaaa, you wanted to go. It's going to be a super cool party!" Jane whined. "What's the prob?"

Sam just smiled at me. "Just come. There's no pools at Billy's mansion."

My eyes went big. Mansion? I've never been inside a mansion before and Sam seems ok with me coming...

I jumped in the backseat.

"WOOOO! Let's party, girls!" Jane shouted, excitedly. She pressed the pedal down hard and we zoomed down the dark street.

Our ride took forever it seemed. The radio was blasting pop music and Jane was having a loud, excited conversation about boys with Sam. I gazed at my phone for the time. It was eleven o'clock now and I was beginning to feel uneasy. I could practically hear Harry's voice in my head scolding me for doing this.

Jane parked her corvette on the grass amongst the hundreds of other cars. Teens crowded the lawn and the porch. This reminded me why I hated parties. They made me uncomfortable.

Jane and Sam held hands walking toward the massive mansion. "Come on, Avaaaaa!" Jane sang in a jolly high-pitched tone. I quickly followed behind like a lost puppy.

When we made it to the porch, a muscular guy that looked no older than fifteen was handing out red solo cups. Jane and Sam both grabbed a cup. He offered me a cup but I shook my head. Jane looked shocked.

"It's not a party without JUICE!" Jane laughed as we entered the massive doors. "Come on, Avaaa. Just one drink."

"We're underage," I replied.

Sam burst out laughing. "So?"

"How are we getting home?" I asked, feeling increasingly nervous.

"I'm not getting wasted, Avaa." Jane giggled, taking a sip from her cup. "I'll take us home after the party."

My breathing was getting faster as I followed the girls upstairs, through the throng of loud teens. "When is that?!"

Jane shrugged. "IDK Avaaa like 4 or 5 in the morning? We gotta have time to have funn!"

Tears filled my eyes. That was too late. I thought it ended at midnight. And I really didn't want to get back in the car with her drinking. I wanted to go back home.

"Can you take me home at midnight?"

Jane furrowed her brows. "What? No, that's too early." She took my hand in hers. "Let's play a game."

I calmed down a little bit. A game sounded fun. Maybe time would pass more quickly if I was distracted with some sort of activity.

The three of us joined a group of mostly guys sitting in a circle with an empty bottle. I glanced at everybody, not recognizing any of the teens from school. Who the heck was Billy anyway? This had to be a rival school.

"This doesn't look fun," I stated.

"Oh come on, Avaaaaa! Spin the bottle is a classic!" Jane screeched, her head tilted back. She took another sip from her cup. "See any hot guys you want to smooch?"

"N-not really," I admitted.

"Oh give it a try! I bet you haven't had your first kiss yet." Jane giggled.

My cheeks burned in shame. She was right. I was almost eighteen and never been kissed. I had always been too shy.

A hot blond boy with piercings spun the bottle. It slowly landed on Sam. Everyone cheered. Both Sam and the hot blond smirked at each other before Sam got up and planted her lips on his. Everyone cheered louder.

Another hot boy with piercings and black gelled back hair spun the bottle. He was more muscular and thicker than the skinny blond. The bottle slowly stopped between Jane and I. Everyone cheered, pointing at me.

Why me?!

I shook my head. "N-no, thanks." Everyone laughed and a few unfamiliar girls mocked me.

"Avaa, you have to! That's Billy Billson. His dad owns this mansion!" Jane whisper-yelled into my ear. "Your first kiss will go down in record books!"

I swallowed hard. He was attractive but I didn't feel excited to kiss him. He smirked and stood up, making his way over to me. I felt sick to my stomach. I just told him no.

Billy put his hands sensually on my neck and leaned in. I freaked out and slapped his face. He quickly let go of me and everyone made shocked noises. Embarrassment swallowed me alive and I ran out of the room.

I found a bathroom and locked myself in. I fell to the floor and started sobbing. I was shaking so much I had trouble fishing my phone out of my jeans.

Ava: Jane! Please take me home. 11:30PM
Jane: Don't be a nerd. Finish the game Lol
Ava: I can't go back after that! 11:40PM
Jane: No one cares. It was funny lol 😂
Ava: I'm serious, Jane! I shouldn't have come tonight. I'm not a party girl. 11:51PM
Jane: Just get some JUICE & get ur 🍑 back here. I want u 2 get ur 1st kiss🍷💋

She wasn't listening! I don't want to kiss a stranger just because he's hot. In anger, I threw my phone across the bathroom. It cracked against the wall.

Oh, no! No!

I picked it up. The screen was cracked and I started sobbing again. A loud knock sounded to on the other side of the door.

"One minute!" I called out, forcing myself to calm down. I wiped my eyes and opened the door. It was Billy Billson.

He pushed me back into the bathroom and shut the door. "You don't embarrass me like that at my own party," Billy growled.

"I-I'm sorry!" I cried, shaking. I tried to shove past him but his broad, muscular shoulders stopped me. "I-I need to find, J-jane!"

"You're going to kiss me." Billy growled, "No girl can resist my charm. I am Billy Billson."

"I-I can't kiss anyone!" I lied, "I ate fish!"

"Fish is my favorite," Billy smirked.

Two teenage girls opened the bathroom door. When they saw Billy and I they almost closed the door back. "Please, help me!" I screamed.

Billy put his hands up, quickly backing away from me. "I'm not doing anything."

That gave me enough time to squeeze past him and get far away as possible. I was so scared when I ran down the stairs that I felt dizzy. If Jane wouldn't take me home, I'd have to call someone, but I didn't have anyone.

Then, I remembered Harry. He was my only hope. But I was terrified to call him. It was half past midnight and I had left the house without permission.

I shakily scrolled through my contacts and pressed CALL when I reached Harry's name. My tummy swirled with fear as I waited for him to answer.

****
To be continued...
Literally, thanks so so so much for the 5k reads!!! 185 votes! I hope you liked this chapter <333 Billy is gross😡 it looks like Ava is in big trouble 😧😱
Please vote and comment :D
Love, L.xx