"Come on, don't you guys wanna play a game? It'll be fun." The last man said. The idiot still didn't realize we were here.

Jordan and I walked up to him and grabbed onto his wrists, taking his gun away and throwing it towards the bodies of his friends. I dug my foot into the back of his knee, making him kneel in front of me and yanked on his hair to make him look up at us.

He was met with two menacing smirks. I smiled, "Why the long face? Didn't you wanna play?"

He glared, that emotionless, dark look still on his face.

"Meet my friend here." I gestured to Jordan whose knuckles were white from the tight grip he had on his knife. He wanted blood, he wanted to torture but was holding back because of the kids. "Why don't you take him upstairs Jordan, show him how we play."

"Gladly." He seethed and pulled the man up to his feet then dragged him out.

I let out a sigh and looked back at the kids, "Keep your eyes closed." They did while I dragged the other two bodies out and tucked the third man's gun into my waistband. When I walked back in, I told the kids that they could open their eyes.

"Come here," I said, opening my arms for them. They all rushed over, some crying, some still shocked and others smiling out of relief as we all shared a big hug. "Are you guys okay? Anyone hurt?"

I looked at all of them, giving each of them a kiss on the head. Thankfully, all of them were okay. Then I went over to the door and locked it, just in case anyone was left alive downstairs and tried coming in.

"Anyone hungry? I'll make you guys some pasta." I said, running my fingers through my hair. A headache started forming and all I wanted at that moment was a drink or smoke.

They all nodded and I went over to the kitchen area, looking in the fridge and seeing these kids really needed to be moved out of here. There were houses we were going to look at soon, I could try to get Callum to change it to this week.

"Hey, honey." I smiled at Imani. She stood beside me, watching curiously as I pulled all of the ingredients out.

"Can I help?" She asked. I looked around, seeing that everyone else was busy with their friends. No one seemed to want to hang out with her. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever saw her hanging out with anybody.

"Sure," I said, lifting her onto the counter. She helped me pour in different spices as well as the sauce while the rest of the kids stayed busy behind us.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of someone trying to open the door and turned around, drawing my gun as I pointed it towards the window. My shoulders relaxed when I saw it was just Callum and Kara then asked one of the kids to let them in.

They said hi to all of the kids and came over to me.

"Did anyone get up here?" He asked. I nodded, telling them Jordan was upstairs with one of them right now. Kara excused herself to go join in on the fun and I got back to making dinner.

"Hey, sweetheart." He walked over to Imani, the both of them sharing a little hug and started talking.

I poured the pasta into a large bowl while Callum and Imani set the tables. I heard a large crash and turned my head to see two of the teenage boys fighting.

"Guys!" I yelled as they landed punches on each other, everyone around them hollering and egging them on. Callum laughed beside me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Go separate them!"

"Why, they're having fun?" He smiled.

"Callum." I glared. He rolled his eyes and walked over.

"Okay, break it up." He ripped them apart with ease. One of them moved forward to hit the other again but then he saw the look on Callum's face and backed down, wiping blood off of his nose.