"Zali would never say that!"

"She would, but only if she was stressed. Her filter shuts off when she's pressed." The shit eating grin did not suit Zali's normally composed expression.

"Alright, alright. I get it. You can shape shift into our friends now." Evania waved her off.

Evania turned her head to look at the food on Sylvia's plate, but when she looked back she was staring into a reflection of herself, wearing the same grin that Sylvia's images had been wearing. She stared back at it, curious as if that's what she really looked like, or if that was how Sylvia saw her.

Her features were the same, but just seeing how well Sylvia crafted the form with what should have been painstaking details. She knew Sylvia was perceptive and noticed a great many things, but the fact that she noticed and remembered the faded soft brown highlights in her hair. She noticed the freckles on her cheeks and even the way her eyes weren't a wild gold, but a collected one. Like solid rings had been placed in her irises. It felt like she really was looking in a mirror.

The face that she was looking at twisted to a look of concern. She blinked and although it was still her own face it was purple eyes staring back at her. Her duplicate reached forwards, cupping her cheeks as those purple eyes studied the face she was mimicking.

"Treasure, why are you crying?"

It was her own voice that spilled from her duplicate's face, likely an effect of the spell and not entirely Sylvia's control. But she didn't seem to care enough about changing her appearance back and only on making sure Evania was alright.

Evania reached up, placing her hands over her face like even she didn't realize she was crying. Sure enough when she pulled her hands back they were damp with tears. She looked back at Sylvia who was still wearing her face before a soft smile took hold of her expression.

There was a very small scar on the edge of her right brow from where she had been clawed. The skin healed well but left an almost, just barely there gap in the hair of her eyebrow. She had never told Sylvia how she got it, but the succubus noticed it. She knew it was there. She had studied her features so thoroughly that she had seen it, without even knowing what it was.

"I just... I forgot." Evania muttered into the palm that cupped her face.

"You forgot what?" Sylvia asked.

"I forgot how beautiful I am." Evania answered. "And how much you love me."

Sylvia smiled, the scales flowing over her body again and returning her to her own form before she leaned forward and captured Evania's lips with her own. "I'm glad I could remind you."

"Me too." She gave her succubus another happy kiss. "It doesn't always sink in, how much you genuinely care about me. Seeing you with my face, and all the little details no one else would ever notice just made me so happy."

"I love every little piece of you." Sylvia answered with a smile.

"I know." The vampire smiled as she moved a hand behind Sylvia's head to bury her fingers in the red hair she had come to love so much. She pulled Sylvia's head in closer, deepening the kiss.

As Sylvia attempted to regain composure, Evania's teeth found Sylvia's lip piercing and gave it a gentle tug. "I really think I'm starting to like this thing."

"The little stud?" Sylvia chuckled. "You're starting to play with it more than I do." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Evania smiled and kissed her again. There wasn't much time for anything else because Sylvia ended up lifting the vampire by her legs getting her to wrap her legs around Sylvia's waist, only for the succubus to pin her against the counter a bit. Evania had moved her hand from the back of Sylvia's head, to brace themselves on the counter.