Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

"Fuck yeah!" Tucker cheered as their home team scored, making Callum chuckle. The two men were overall having a great time, much better than the time they had at Callum's penthouse with his family. Tucker had noticed that after not picking up the first two calls from his step brother and sister, Callum simply switched off his phone and kept it in his pocket.

After another twenty minutes or so, Tucker noticed a familiar face at the other end of the bar. He couldn't quite recall the guy's name, but he was sure they had a one night stand. Tucker raised his bottle to the guy as a silent hello, and the man did the same before turning away and talking to his friends again.

Tucker looked to his side to see Callum already looking at him. Tucker winked at the billionaire, before giving him a smile. Callum leant forward and kissed Tucker, and Tucker couldn't help but think that it was like Callum was marking his territory.

Eventually, after having enough alcohol the two men decided to call it a night and head to Tucker's apartment. Tucker settled the tab, and bid goodnight to Jimmy and the other bartenders. It was about a fifteen minute stroll to his place, which was spent in silence as the two men walked while holding each other's hands.

Tucker barely got the chance to lock the door behind him as Callum pressed him against the wall and locked their lips together instead. Callum's rushed hands unbottoned Tucker's shirt, clumsily breaking a button while doing so. There was something different this time, Callum was always the one to take it slow, but right now it was like he was on fire.

The only minute Callum took to slow down was to admire Tucker's naked chest once again. He could never tire of looking at how gorgeous the man in front of him was. Callum had always thought tattoos were tacky and a bad choice, until of course, he saw them on Tucker.

"Are you okay?" Tucker asked, a little concerned as he noticed how hurried Callum seemed.

"I- yeah," Callum replied. Tucker gave him a look that said that he wasn't buying his answer, making Callum avert his eyes to the side before continuing, "What are we?"

"What do you mean?" Tucker questioned even though he had a fair idea of what Callum meant.

"I mean, are we dating? Are we boyfriends or are you just in it for fun? I've always been clear about how much I feel for you and that I want everything there is to offer but.. what do you want? What do you want us to be?" Callum finished.

"What brought this on?" Tucker frowned.

"I somewhat know your history of dating a lot." Callum replied.

"How do you know that?" Tucker asked, confused.

"I didn't, but I do now, I just made a guess earlier," Callum chuckled, as he took a step back, looking at Tucker's eyes before continuing, "So? What are we? The ball's in your court."

"Oh Cal.. Why can't we just be two men.." Tucker took a small step closer towards Callum, "That like each other way more than a lot.. Do we need labels?"

"You're a lawyer, Mr. Conway, you out of all people should know the importance of clear terms and titles." Callum replied.

"Okay then," Tucker smiled, wrapping his arms around Callum's waist, "Will you be my boyfriend, Mr. Kaufman?"

"I'll need atleast three to four business days to respond to your query." Callum smirked, making Tucker grin.

"Oh yeah? What makes you think the offer will still be up by then?" Tucker questioned, his hands sliding down to rest on Callum's ass.

"Are you saying my answer is not worth waiting for?" Callum retorted.

"Damn," Tucker said as grabbed Cal's ass tighter, "Have you gotten wittier since I first met you?"

"Nah, you were just too busy hating me to notice how smart I am." Callum answered.

"Well," Tucker paused, pressing a kiss on Callum's neck before he continued, "We have all the time in the world for you to show me just how smart you are."

"I think I'll put your query on the priority list," Callum closed as his eyes as Tucker bit down his neck, "And give you an answer now."

"Mhm?" Tucker mumbled.

"I'll be your boyfriend if.." Callum paused. Tucker leant back, looking at Callum's face with a confused expression on his face.

"If?" Tucker asked.

"If you promise to not run at the first sign of trouble. If you feel like your ideals are pushing you away from me.. then I want you to talk to me. Share what you're feeling and not just curse and drink." Callum finished.

"I can't promise that this will not be complicated," Tucker bit his lower lip, "But I do promise to be open in my communication and to work through my problems."

"That's all I'm asking for, Tuck," Callum smiled, "Now, you feeling like topping tonight or bottoming?"

"Why not both?"

***