Smutty time
Fred put his arm under your back and lifted your back slightly, unclamping your bra. You continued to just lay and allow everything to take place under Fred.

He took your bra off and put it down onto the floor, restarting the kiss making your body wanting his touch much more. It was clear he understood this as he began using his hand to circle his thumb on your nipple through the kiss.

Gradually his other hand began making its way up your leg, stopping at your underwear. He pulled them aside and put his thumb up to your mouth, signalling you to lick/ suck it. You obeyed and licked his thumb.

"Good girl." He smirked, licking the tip of his thumb after you and moving it down to your core. He started the kiss again now circling his thumb around your clit, as delicate moans interjected the kiss.

You soon gave up on keeping the kiss going as his touch affected you more. You both knew you wanted more but neither of you wanted to cave in. He started moving his finger through your slit and tracing circles around your entrance, teasing you.

"You know all you have to do is ask darling." He seemed so proud of himself for the effect his touch had on you.

"And you know I won't lover boy." You said with confidence.

He raised an eyebrow at your confidence and lined his fingers to your entrance, you thought you had won the little battle but he used it to take the teasing a step further.

He started moving his fingers in, but taking them out just before they hit your sweet spot.

"If you're not going to fuck me properly, I'll find someone who will." You jokingly threatened, knowing Fred's protective side will come out and have him claim you like his.

"Oh you're good y/n Bardot, very good." He was leaning back down to kiss you as his fingers entered again, this time not coming out.

Fred continued to keep his fingers pumping your body for a short while, yet still keeping you wanting more. You moved your hand down towards his trousers and unzipped them, he assisted you in pulling them down

He was towered over you so you began moving your hand up and down his member as he maintained his face in pleasuring you.

From your touch he began going quicker, making your face turn slightly red as you also bit down on your lip. He was breathing fairly heavily, melting from your hand movement.

He took his fingers out and stood up, you let go of his member. He walked over to his drawer and took out a condom, putting it on and coming back over to you laid out on the bed. He put your legs onto his shoulders and pulled you closer to the end of his bed.

He smirked and aligned himself up to your core, you started to move your legs (going to lower them) but Fred grasped them, not letting you put them down.

He kept eye contact as he pushed himself into you. The moaning of sensation coming from both of you was almost instant. His thrusts were quite fast and hard, making your toes curl.

His fingers were digging into your thighs as he kept hold of them, it was turning you on more.

You grasped onto a blanket he had on his bed to try and somewhat contain yourself, Fred had noticed that and smirked while maintaining his speed.

You could tell he was close by the sounds he was making along with the grasp he had of you. You already knew your legs were going to be weak from this.

"I'm going to go darling." He said through his heavy breathing. He did such that he finished, you leant up and pulled his head down kissing him as he went to take off the condom.