The gate of the car open revealing a beautiful girl wearing a expensive work outfit with beautiful branded high heels. Workers look at her with a amaze look, her beauty can make anyone amaze. Boy's and girls both are drooling at her totally forgetting who she is and who her dear husband is.

She look around the office with her cold yet beautiful mesmerizing blue eyes until her eyes fall on a figure who is coming from the lift area while talking with a male and a female who is wearing a very revealing dress comparing to other employees who are wearing a simple yet elegant office attire.

She look at the male figure with a beautiful smile making other's shock seeing the cold devil smiling and said..

Y/n = Taehyung..

Taehyung turn around hearing the smooth voice which are music to his ears, he felt a beautiful feeling when he saw his angel standing there, he quickly went to her and hug her tightly while smiling and said...

Taehyung = why you didn't inform me that you're coming angel, I'll personally go to your company and pick you up.

Y/n break the hug she peck his lips and said while smiling.

Y/n = can't I surprise my handsome and hot hubby..

Taehyung smiled at her but his face turned serious when he feel everyone's stare on them specially on his angel who is looking like a goddess right now which he didn't like, he hate when someone look at what belongs to him. Taehyung look at them with a deadly glare and said in his deep sharp voice which sends shivers to their spines.

Taehyung = DARE TO LOOK AT MY WIFE LIKE THAT AND I'LL POKE ALL OF YOUR EYES...

The employees quickly look down being scared of the beast, y/n hold taehyung's hand tightly and kiss him on his cheek making him calm down than the women who is wearing a revealing dress went towards taehyung and said..

...... = Mr Kim we should focus on our discussion, I have to go to parlor also..

Taehyung look at the girl with a blank expression, he is going to say something but y/n cut his words off and said in her cold voice..

Y/n = taehyung I want to spend some quality times with you can you please give me some of your precious time..

Y/n cutely pout at him making him shocked, he look at that girl and said in his bossy tone..

Taehyung = miss linda... My wife is more precious to me than your project and I want to spend some time with her, you can go now...

Linda = but Mr ki...

Before linda can say anything Y/n her head with one of her hand and her other hand grab taehyung's arm. She start falling on him making him shock, he hold her than Y/n said in her low voice..

Y/n = aahh my head is paining... Taehyung help me it's paining.

Taehyung = baby don't worry nothing will happen to you..

Taehyung look at her with a fake concern face because inside he know very well that she is doing a drama. He pick her up in bridal style, linda is staring at y/n with shock that how suddenly she got faint, but her eyes get widen when y/n open her eyes and wink at her while showing her middle finger to her.

Linda is going to say something but y/n let out a fake wimpher and close her eyes while snuffling on taehyung's chest than he take her towards the lift area. Everyone are shock seeing their beast king caring for someone, some people's are jealous and some people are seeing them with aww. Linda glared at them than went out of the building.