7

Don't kill me for this please 🥺 ignore grammatical errors

Mew amd gulf were sleeping mew was holding gulf but his sleep was disturbed by ringing bell he got up and went down before going he put clothes on his wife and kissed him . Then mew went to open the door he was surprised to see his entire family and Gulfs too .

Gulfs mom - mrs kanawat .
And dad - mr kanawat .
Mews mom - mrs suppisit
And dad - mr suppisit.( I will use these names to avoid confusion ) .

Mew- mom dad , mr and mrs kanawat what are you doing here .

Mr kanawat- oh dear gulf called us all today he wanted share something .

Mew- really he didn't tell me , please come in .

Mr suppisit - what you didn't know he called us .

Mew - nodded in no anyways come in .

Mrs kanawat  - thank you dear where is gulf .

Mew - oh he is sleeping ,  I will call him .

Before mew could call gulf , gulf himself came down he was not walking properly but trying his best .

Bright - ohh godd what happened to you gulf .( One more new character bright is gulfs brother more like a step brother , him mom married gulfs dad after his real mom died ) .

Mrs suppisit- mew what happened to gulf why is his condition so bad .

Mew - account mom ( he looked at his wife gulf was really in a bad condition his face was red and had marks he was not able to walk properly even on his hand there were mark his wrist were almost bleeding .)

Gulf - nothing much happened I am fine .

Mrs suppisit - dear you don't look like nothing happened to you , you can tell us .

Gulf - sure mom , come sit down everyone I will tell why did I called all of you here today.

Bright - gulf you need first-aid  first let us treat you first .

Gulf - no I am fine don't bother to show your fake care .

Mr kanawat- gulf he shouted.

Gulf - smiled in pain , still you care for your reputation your son is looking almost dead beaten up so badly but you care that your reputation don't go down in front of others , forget it  let's me call my friend Mr luke please come in .

Luke - hello I am mr gulfs lawyer .

Mew - you !

Mrs suppisit - what , what is happening here , why did you call a lawyer son.

Gulf - let me explain I have a few papers for all of you to sign first let's start with mr kanawat these are my separation paper this is basically you can give all your property to anyone you like I have nothing to do with you or your so called family and you have nothing to do with me don't worry I don't need anything in return I just don't want to be your son or a part of your sick family anymore .

Mr kanawat - gulf are you mad what are you saying .

Luke - mr kanawat according to the record you blackmailed my client to marry into a rich family to save your business and gulf was underage that time , you even Abused him and beated him if you don't sign the papers my client will file a case against your family also you took all of his mom's money that belonged to gulf .

Mrs kanawat - what nonsense that is out money .

Gulf - it will be your if you sign it , you wanted me gone and I am just fulfilling your wish mrs kanawat .

My Husband ? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें