10

This chapter is a little time skip after saint started working (6 months later) .

Gulfs office -

Saint come in my office .

Saint- yes sir ,what can I do for you .

Gulf - oh Saint you are hear , listen you know about the new project it's a big one but it's impossible for an individual company to do so we will be in partnership with one more company they have requested some of there employes will work with us including the CEO  and his secretary .

Saint- oh that's a great news .

Gulf - I know right , so prepare a big room for work for you me and the CEO and his secretary .

Saint - ok sir anything else .

Gulf - is your work going fine .

Saint - yes sir everything is going great .

Gulf - thats good to hear , ohh can you please pick and drop kids home I will ba back a little late .

Saint - will they stay alone .

Gulf - I guess .

Saint - what no I will take them you can pick them from my place .

Gulf - I don't want to trouble you .

Saint - come on gulf you have done so much for me , plus I want some uncle saint time with them .

Gulf - whatever you say if you will keep them i will pick them in morning I have dinner meeting today around 10pm and I will be home till 1-2 am  .

Saint - don't worry relax tommorow okk I will take care of babies don't worry you need rest just give me a call whenever you want to come .

Gulf - okkk

Saint - then I will be leaving .

Other side -

Zee- sir mr gulf have accepted our offer .

Mew smiled , that's good and zee I need your help.

Zee- sure what is it .

Mew- go shopping with me

Zee- why me

Mew - I want new stuff for my place I don't want my house to look empty gulf will be moving in soon so I want it to look like family place.

Zee- ohkk

Mew - then come with me .

Zee- sure but you can take someone else to .

Mew - because you are my secretary .

Zee- okk I will but I want something.

Mew - whatever you want .

With saint -

Saint reached earth and fern and earths school to pick them up .

Fern - hello uncle saint where is mamma .

Saint - today' is uncle saint day .

Earth- yehhhh can we have a Ice cream cute uncle saint .

Saint - how can I say no to  you .

Saint took the kids in his car and they drove to the mall nearby saint got food for the kids first fed them they romed here and there fern was tied so saint carried her and earth was running here and there and saint was trying to stop him , but earth bumped into someone and fell down .

Hey kiddo are you ok ,are you hurt the man picked earth and earth just cried on the man's chest saint went running to the man .

Saint - I am really sorry I had fern In my hand and this little guy ran without telling me .