1

Gulf suppisit come down your husband is here , where are you baby ...

Gulf was sleeping in his room as soon as he heard his husband he went downstairs running for his life .

Mew- smiled after seeing his beautiful wife , ahhh baby you are looking amazing as always , where were you when I called you .

Gulf - sorry hubby I was sleeping so I didn't see your calls .

Mew- went near gulf how many times I have told you to pick my phone as soon as I call and text you that's the reason I got you a phone and why were you sleeping at this time instead of waiting for your husband .

Gulf - sorry baby I was really tired I had practice whole day and classes too I was really tired I am so sorry .

Mew - you know the rules go and wear what I got you and wait for me there as I like it , am I clear .

Gulf - okk.

This is there dirty secret , gulf and mew got married because mew wanted gulf so he requested his parents and his parents too liked gulf so they made them get married as soon as possible there marriage is no secret all thanks to mew he announced it everywhere that gulf is his and no one should dare to look at his husband , obviously who will say no to the mew suppisit the undercover mafia everyone in the country fears him but one person never did his husband , wife , his baby , his patner his everything ....Gulf suppisit kanawat never feared mew he was always against him but mew liked to arrugue with him slowly mew feel for the kanawat and decided to have him as his wife ...... It been two years they are married mew truly enjoys every day like it's his last , after gulf came in mews life it became beautiful not only for mew but his family mews young sister loves gulf more than anyone and stays happy gulf is very close to mews mother too ..... They all really love gulf none of them every opposed the desision of gulf being mew partner according to the world they were perfect , soulmates but in reality gulf was mews pet or slave .....

In the black room-

Mew entered in the room in a black jeens with any t-shirt and black boots gulf was already sitting in the red dress mew bought for him looking scared .....

Mew- so gulf suppisit what are the rule I made I want you to repeat every rule as a spank you am I clear .

Gulf - yes mew .

Mew- what is my name .

Gulf - daddy I am sorry.

Mew- smirked good now on your fours .

Gulf bend and sat on the bed on his fours.

Mew- spank and say a rule , one spank .

Gulf - answer your messages and call as soon as you send them .

Mew- good and you broke rule one two .

Gulf - never ignore my husband.

Mew- good and you broke rule too three .

Gulf - I am not allowed to talk to anyone accept the people my daddy knows .

Mew- continue .

Gulf - gulf is not allowed to talk to Stanger , if someone approach gulf is should tell them directly he is married .

Mew- good next rule baby .

Gulf - ahhh gulf is not allowed to go anywhere without daddy's permission ......... gulf is not allowed to wear reveling cloths he can't show is chest , stomach , legs or hands .

Mew - that's good altest you remember the rule kitten you broke so many rule baby I went out for a week you made new friends , Sam informed me you work shorts too,  ten  girls and five guys asked you and you didn't tell them you are married also you ignored me you deserve a punishment .