Kraang Attack

- Six Months Later -

It was raining.

I had forgotten that I said I'd go back to my friends. Keeping hidden was hard.

Today, I was walking by a canyon, outside of New York.

But it happened so fast.

Before I knew it, I was surrounded by FootClan and Kraang.

" We are in the need of making the capture of the one who is known as NightWind, happen in the way that is called effective." A Kraang said.

~ In the Ninja Dojo ~

" Guys!!!" Donnie said.

" What?" Raph asked, walking in.

" They've found her. We need to get to the canyon, now."

~ Back at the Canyon ~

I looked around. My only escape was the canyon. I could turn into a bird and fly away. I sprinted for the edge. As soon as my feet left the ground, a Kraang shot a small tube of temporary retro-mutagen bullet at me. I almost missed it, but it scored into my left
calf flesh.

I felt my senses go down a bit, and felt the bullet's contents circulate throughout my body.

" AHHHH!" I went over the edge. I was able to grab a lower edge, and hang on. The edge was too narrow to climb on.

I could see, in the slick mud of the canyon wall, my eyes turn back to their original vibrant (y/e/c).

I heard voices, and saw Kraang and Foot soldiers get hit off into the Canyon.

" H-Help!" I managed to squeak out.

" Celeste!!!" I heard April yell. I saw her lean over the edge.

" Look out behind you!!!" I screamed, seeing a Foot soldier.

~ April ~

" Celeste!!!" I screamed. My friend was hanging over the side. I couldn't use my mutant powers, my thoughts were too clogged.

I ran over to the side. But I was unaware of the Foot soldier behind me.

" Look out behind you!!!" I heard Celeste scream. I turned, and he was about to drive a sword through me.

I couldn't move. As he brought the sword down, I cringed.

But then it happened.

A narrow brown chunk of dirt and rocks hit him in the head. He fell over the edge of the canyon.

~ Your POV ~

April was about to get hit. It a moment of heroism, and probably the most stupid thing I'd ever done in my life, I planted my feet in some crevasses and dislodged my handhold.

Sure, I was probably going to miss, and get us both killed.

But in the brief moment I had before I fell to my death, I aimed, and threw the rock. It hit the soldier in the head, causing his blow to be knocked off balance, and he plunged over the surface.

His sword fell, and in a moment to save my life, I grabbed it, and plunged it into the soft mud of the canyon. It started to cut downward, and I was going to fall.

A moment later, I saw April get pushed over the edge. When she was about to me, she grabbed onto cliff, and made her way down to me.

" Grab my hand!" April said. My sword creaked a moment, and I fell slightly more. I clutched onto it harder.

" Please!" April said. There were tears in her eyes.

" I don't want to hurt you." I said, looking beneath me. I started to let go.

" No! No! DON'T YOU DARE LET GO!!!" Her words rippled across the area.

" But-"

" NO, (y/n)! I can't lose you. I lost my mom, and dad, already. Please, take my hand."

I looked around. My sword started to cut downward more, and the metal cracked.

Tears were streaming down my face.

" Please!!!" April said. My eyes widened as the sword broke more.

I looked at her, tears in my eyes.

" Come home." April said. The sword shattered. I reached out, and grabbed her hand firmly. I was hanging off the edge of a cliff, with April barley able to balance, much less hang on to me.

* CRACK *

* CREAK CREAK CRRRREAK*

The rock started to break with me hanging over the edge.

" April. Listen. We are going to die-" I started.

" No. Don't say that. They're going to pull us up." April said.

" They're going to be able to pull up one person before this rock breaks."

" STOP! Just keep holding onto me. Please. We have to make it up. We have to." April was in a state of denial.

I looked at April, and back at the water below me. My eyes were wide. Blood dripped from my calf. I looked down again, and back up at April. She felt my grip loosen.

" No. Don't you dare! Don't you dare let go!" April said, sinking her nails into my hand.

" April..." Tears stung in my eyes. I loosened my left hand.

" I SAID DON'T YOU DARE!" April shouted, grabbing onto my shirt.

The rock started to break more.

" April..." I looked down at the rushing water. I was already weak from the bullet wound.

" No."

" April!"

" No!"

" April, listen. We CAN'T both make it. I made my purpose to keep my friends safe..."

" Celeste! What are you-"

" And... Today... I am going to fulfill it." I said. A single one of my tears dripped off my cheek.

" No!!" April said. She tried to clutch onto my left arm, but I pulled it back. I let my remaining hand go, and started to feel myself falling.

Then, I hit the water.